Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
addict
OP Offline
addict
F
This is mostly QoL, but super irritating, because we don't play against each other.

My gf and I are running a multiplayer session now, and there are a few things which are super irritating:

1. No shared stash, everything needs to be transfered
She got Lohse and got only her own collar removed by Whiney Leya - why? Seriously: why?

3. Lack of an "autofollow" function
4. Distance limit when transfering stuff is highly annoying, because it precludes multitasking in some situations

Best option: offer "coop enhancements" between players with opt in and opt out between pairings.

#JusticeForKarlach

Petition to save Karlach: https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-karlach
Support
Support

In the inventory, there is a red diamond on the left of the heading for each character's section, with either a lock icon (only accessible to that player) or a bag icon (accessible to other players). In the controller UI, there is a bag icon (no red diamond) to the right of the characters' portraits, with or without a lock (toggled by the Back button).

Leya will remove the collars for everyone that still has them after completing a task for her. Lohse has a unique dialogue option to be able to get her to do so sooner (and similarly with Beast).

Characters in the same party, with their portrait chained to the leader, will automatically follow the leader.

P
stranger
stranger
P
In a multiplayer game with three players, I'm having difficulty linking my character to the leader (another player's character). Is this possible?

Originally Posted by Raze
Characters in the same party, with their portrait chained to the leader, will automatically follow the leader.

Firesong, were you able to find a way to "autofollow" another player?

Originally Posted by Firesong
3. Lack of an "autofollow" function

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard