Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
veteran
veteran
S
holy shit bruv, its 4chin
its probably just a buttmad ederposter fag who wants to shit on the parade.
If you dont know board culture, youll believe a lot of nonsense.
Theres a reason the stock response to this is "my dad works at nintendo"

Also, there are one or two idiots on /v/ (which is also the worst board) trying to stoke some stupid rivalry between larian and the rest of the CRPG fanbase (somehting a lot of people here fell for)

just ignore it.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Hawke
Originally Posted by Sordak
all three players they still have...

Nope, they even have 500 players for NWN EE unlike Larian with their 8000 players according to steam charts...
Larian at the announcement that they want to work with their fans but on the other side they said that central aspects like the combat aren't even up or discussion and now there is absolutely 0 communication whatsoever. Well as I said before in the worst case we will see gameplay in June at the E3

How do you know that at minimum it will be at 2020 E3?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Omegaphallic
Originally Posted by Hawke
all three players they still have...

Nope, they even have 500 players for NWN EE unlike Larian with their 8000 players according to steam charts...
Larian at the announcement that they want to work with their fans but on the other side they said that central aspects like the combat aren't even up or discussion and now there is absolutely 0 communication whatsoever. Well as I said before in the worst case we will see gameplay in June at the E3

How do you know that at minimum it will be at 2020 E3?

In the link, I posted he said they are showing before E3 so I simply cannot believe they will miss this important event.

holy shit bruv, its 4chin
its probably just a buttmad ederposter fag who wants to shit on the parade.
If you dont know board culture, youll believe a lot of nonsense.
Theres a reason the stock response to this is "my dad works at nintendo"

Also, there are one or two idiots on /v/ (which is also the worst board) trying to stoke some stupid rivalry between larian and the rest of the CRPG fanbase (somehting a lot of people here fell for)

just ignore it.

Really? Oh man, I didn't know. That was literally first time when I accidentally arrived at 4chan through Bing seach. And you telling me that people there are shitposting different nonsense? Oh no, how could I been so blind. Thank you dude from all my heart.

S
veteran
veteran
S
no problemo friendo

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard