Print Thread
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Hello everyone,

starting a new run on Divine Divinity, and I think I maybe found a bug:

In Aleroth there is a house with box on a hatch, when you go down you have a closed room with inside Jack the zombie, telling you'll never flee and he's attacking you on sight. Since I was only level 2 and unprepared in two hits he almost killed me, so I flee.

One level later I come back, prepared to send him to the hall of echoes when... Nothing. No more Jack the zombie.

Like he leaved this place.

Is that a bug, or is it something related to the lore ? Second case, please just said it's from the lore, don't want any spoil smile !

Thanks for your answer.

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
He shows up later in another place, I believe.

Support
Support

That is normal, if you don't deal with him soon enough.
There is a second place you can find him in Aleroth. After encountering him later, he will no loner show up in Aleroth, even if those encounters had not already been triggered.

Did you check out the graveyard?
Move the pot of flowers from Jake's wife's grave to his grave.

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
Huh? I don't remember ever doing that but I don't remember how I found that which I should not say in order not to spoil. Is that key or just a cool extra? Now I'm wondering what I missed.

Support
Support

It is just an extra (both encounters in Aleroth).
If you kill Jake on level 1 (kiting with a bow and/or meteorstrike) it gives enough experience to get to level 3, and then killing him a second time would bring you to level 4. It would be best to do the cellar second, as there is less room to move around there.

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
Hmm; I found Jake the second time but don't remember moving a flower pot. I guess I must have, though. Jake in the basement was too tough - I ran.

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
And I found it the second time, kicked his ass and get +11k exp points, thanks smile.

K
banned
banned
K
Originally Posted by BarbeRousseLibre
And I found it the second time, kicked his ass and get +11k exp points, thanks smile.

Lucky. I couldn't handle it frown

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard