Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#662448 07/03/20 01:34 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
When an item is levelled by the Sourcerous Sundries items, their new equipping requirements are not updated in the UI.

For example, my character has 13 Intelligence. A level 16 wand I have requires Intelligence 13 to equip.

My character at level 20 uses a Sourcerous Sundries item in the crafting menu to level it up to level 20.

The item still displays to me that it requires Intelligence 13 to equip. However, my character is told it does not meet the equipping requirements.

By saving and reloading the game however, the UI for the item updates and tells me it now requires Intelligence 14 to equip.

Sure enough, if I get my character to 14 Intelligence, then it is now equip-able.

Last edited by frasdoge; 08/03/20 12:35 AM.
Support
Support

If you close and re-open the inventory window, does that get the description to update properly? There is a similar issue with the damage not updating when crafting with weapons, so this is likely the same problem.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Closing and opening the inventory window does not fix the problem. The only thing that ends up working is saving and reloading the game.

The same issue applies to any mod that levels items. (I tested the Sourcerous Sundries by itself with no mods installed).

Last edited by frasdoge; 08/03/20 07:35 AM.
Support
Support

That is a different issue, then. I'll check it in the latest developer build, and create a bug report, if required (I checked earlier, but didn't see one).

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
I'll post my question here to avoid another thread with questions about the Sourcerous sundries.

So, here it is my question: to upgrade jewelry quicksilver is the material to use. As far as I got it there is a scalation of the number of items used.

Legendary, need three quicksilver units, unique, and divine rings and amulets need four.

I upgraded a blue amulet, then bought the quicksilver to improve a legendary ring (Forged in Fire, level 10) and bring it at level 18. I tried all the combinations (ring + 1, 2, 3, 4 quicksilver units) always I got the "nothing" message.

Thus I tried with a unique amulet (Lobe wolf mark, level 9) again were unable to improve it.

To be sure it wasn't a limit due to a level difference I tried to upgrade a level 16 divine ring (Dragonstwine), again without success.

Someone can help me? (I need to upgrade these rings because they gave summoning bonus that I need for my summoner).

Thanks in advance

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard