Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#663137 10/03/20 12:35 PM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
So who would you lot like to make a comeback as a npc or a companion to Baldur's Gate 3 I would like have Minsc and Boo as a companion if I remember right he is still in the city of Baldur's Gate but I would also love to see Edwin as a female in Baldur's Gate 3 lol

Cthulhu: FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAY DORMANT, WHO HAS DISTURBED MY- Oh its you...
Warlock: Greetings my lord-
Cthulhu: LET ME SLEEP-
S
veteran
veteran
S
Minsc and boo are probably a given as beeing the de facto mascots of the series and having shown up in other games like Neverwinter

addict
addict
Drizzt

veteran
veteran
I don't really understand why it looks so important for some.
I like some characters of BG of course but I don't really see the value at the moment except fan service.

I could be happy with only new charismatic characters smile

Last edited by Maximuuus; 10/03/20 03:32 PM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Maximuuus
I don't really understand why it looks so important for some.
I like some characters of BG of course but I don't really see the value at the moment except fan service.

I could be happy with only new charismatic characters smile

Well I would have no problem with only getting new companions but still I would like to see the old companions again

Cthulhu: FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAY DORMANT, WHO HAS DISTURBED MY- Oh its you...
addict
addict
As long as it makes sense and isn't just lip service of course.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Riandor
As long as it makes sense and isn't just lip service of course.

Agreed it needs to make sense

journeyman
journeyman
If Edwin isn't a Lich in BG3, I riot. lol.

enthusiast
enthusiast
the ghost of Imoen

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Nobody_Special
the ghost of Imoen

Well with a wish spell you could wish her body back and than wish for a true resurrection that's one way of getting back characters who have been long dead

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Gmazca

That would be awesome.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Briche
Originally Posted by Gmazca

That would be awesome.

It would be more funny if Edwin come back as a women lol

veteran
veteran
A FEMALE LICH

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I also could see Sarevok making a comeback he is not alive or dead just existing

addict
addict
I am going to go against the grain here and say...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...NO MINSC PLEASE!!! If I have to hear his voice....

Last edited by Doomlord; 10/03/20 07:40 PM.

DRAGON FIRE-AND DOOM Dragons? Splendid things, lad-so long as ye look upon them only in tapestries, or in the masks worn at revels, or from about three realms off...
Astragarl Hornwood, Mage of Elembar - Year of the Tusk
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Doomlord
I am going to go against the grain here and say...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...NO MINSC PLEASE!!! If I have to hear his voice....

Minsc: Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!! RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!

stranger
stranger
We will probably meet Drizzt or Elminster, or even Jarlaxle (all were present as npcs in BG2), as they are a very known characters from Faerun. But if i had to choose , i would love to have Korgan , Viconia and Edwin again as companions :D

Originally Posted by Nalf
We will probably meet Drizzt or Elminster, or even Jarlaxle (all were present as npcs in BG2), as they are a very known characters from Faerun. But if i had to choose , i would love to have Korgan , Viconia and Edwin again as companions laugh

Korgan might show up, dwarves live for 350 years, and I don't think he was that old in BG2, maybe 196? I'm not sure about Viconia, though. Whether you romance her or not, her future does not guarantee her survival into the 5th Edition time frame, being a target of the Spider Queen and all. I like to think Edwin may have found a way to become a lich.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by BladeDancer
Originally Posted by Nalf
We will probably meet Drizzt or Elminster, or even Jarlaxle (all were present as npcs in BG2), as they are a very known characters from Faerun. But if i had to choose , i would love to have Korgan , Viconia and Edwin again as companions laugh

Korgan might show up, dwarves live for 350 years, and I don't think he was that old in BG2, maybe 196? I'm not sure about Viconia, though. Whether you romance her or not, her future does not guarantee her survival into the 5th Edition time frame, being a target of the Spider Queen and all. I like to think Edwin may have found a way to become a lich.

Didn't Edwin turn into a female after he foolishly challenged Elminster? anyway, i'm pretty sure we wont see these characters or any other Bg 1&2 characters for that matter. Maybe Minsc, since he became very iconic. I just hope that the new companions will be as memorable as the BG ones, or at least close.

S
veteran
veteran
S
theres obviously gonna be returning characters since they were like WINK WINK at least five times by now.
question is who

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard