Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
veteran
veteran
I want to make a Halfling or Gnome Wizard

veteran
veteran
I´m thinking wood elf monk or high elf rogue (swashbuckler or arcane trickster) because of the extra cantrip. The mage hand in the gameplay seem fun.

N
old hand
old hand
N
I would like to try a Dragonborn Warlock with Arch-Fey patron if it's available.

stranger
stranger
I was aiming to a Variant Human Paladin Of Crown. But not sure if they will include SCAG, since they only confirm PHB.

stranger
stranger
I want to try a Drow Arcane Trickster rogue.

apprentice
apprentice
Since this would be early access then I can try all that is available and then whatever else that is added to see what I most want to play when the retail release comes.

Thanks for reading...

Razorback aka Daevin Aruth
"Nullius Pavet Occursum" = "He fears not meeting with any one"
Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves...
https://discord.gg/jxA5AvA
veteran
veteran
I wanted to have a char that is good with magic and weapons.
After some reading I decided for a hexblade warlock with pact of the blade.
You use charisma for weapons and magic, have some spells and you can curse enemies.
Its not in the PHB, so lets see if this is possible.
Race depends on how stats will be generated, half elf or variant human probably.

I know the level cap is 10, but in order to drive the role playing fans into despair I thought of a level 20 char.
Hexblade12/paladin of devotion8 tunnel fighter.
You stand there, all enemies take damage when they want to walk past you, you add necrotic damage to each attack, with divine weapon you add charisma to hit chance again, you can curse and smite enemies and you use eldritch blast against distant enemies.
I have not played 5E so far so I do not know which char is most powerful. But if nothing else I have have given some people another reason to demand the return of alignment restrictions ;-)

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
apprentice
apprentice
Does anyone know if Weapon Master is still a thing in 5e??

veteran
veteran
Not as a class but you have the battlemaster and their combat maneuvers and some other subclasses that gives the fighters some cool combat options.

Last edited by _Vic_; 10/04/20 01:06 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by _Vic_
Not as a class but you have the battlemaster and their combat maneuvers and some other subclasses that gives the fighters some cool combat options.

Awe crap I'm hella behind... no more Ki strikes?? I'm gonna have to get out the pen and paper and actually read and write some ideas for a build..

Dwarf Warpriest (war domain cleric). I've always wanted to play one but haven't been able to play PnP in a decade and a half.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Ser Varnell

Awe crap I'm hella behind... no more Ki strikes?? I'm gonna have to get out the pen and paper and actually read and write some ideas for a build..

Sorry, monks are the only ones who use ki.
Its their resource to do extra attacks and some crazy stunts.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Ser Varnell

If you don't have the 5e PHB, the 5e SRD is a good place to start.

https://www.5esrd.com

stranger
stranger
Drow/Half elf Warlock/Rogue Arcane Trickster during EA. Human monk in fully released version.

apprentice
apprentice
Ok, i'll take a look. Thanks for the tip. Also i meant in regards to Weapon Masters, they used to have an ability to harness their Ki and do I believe it was True DMG or something like that.
I guess thats not a thing anymore but I hope they at least revised the class instead of completely wiping it.

Last edited by Ser Varnell; 12/04/20 01:19 AM.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard