Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#663643 13/03/20 01:03 PM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I do wonder if there is a way of bring him back to life like what happened with Sarevok Anchev what do you lot think do you think it will be possible to bring back Gorion's Ward back to life also are we sure that all of Gorion's Ward brothers and sisters are dead all it would take is one of them to have a child to Bhaal bloodline going

Cthulhu: FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAY DORMANT, WHO HAS DISTURBED MY- Oh its you...
Warlock: Greetings my lord-
Cthulhu: LET ME SLEEP-
stranger
stranger
Well the Canonical hero of the Baldurs Gate series (The books that is) is still alive in "Murder of Bladurs Gate" so Abdel Adrian might be around.
Otherwise who, or what, Gorions ward was is a incredibly difficult question.

I usually roleplay online some of it's here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmobU6hi6Q9PWP1kfYDA-WQ
Originally Posted by TerrorBlades
Well the Canonical hero of the Baldurs Gate series (The books that is) is still alive in "Murder of Bladurs Gate" so Abdel Adrian might be around.

Abdel is dead, killed by Viekang, the cowardly guy who always disappears in a bolt of lightning in the SoA and ToB games. Murder in Baldur's Gate happens a decade before Descent Into Avernus and Baldur's Gate 3.

Last edited by BladeDancer; 13/03/20 03:22 PM.
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by BladeDancer

Abdel is dead, killed by Viekang, the cowardly guy who always disappears in a bolt of lightning in the SoA and ToB games. Murder in Baldur's Gate happens a decade before Descent Into Avernus and Baldur's Gate 3.

Yup pretty much that's why I was thinking that it might be possible to bring back Gorion's Ward back to life the same way as Sarevok Anchev made his comeback

Cthulhu: FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAY DORMANT, WHO HAS DISTURBED MY- Oh its you...
Originally Posted by TheInfinitySock

Yup pretty much that's why I was thinking that it might be possible to bring back Gorion's Ward back to life the same way as Sarevok Anchev made his comeback

I don't think it is necessary to bring back Gorion's Ward just to shoehorn the details that he might actually a she, or he/she was a half-elf or human when certain players who have played the games did not make Gorion's Ward a human or half-elf. Let old ghosts rest. Not every character from the previous BG games need to be brought into BG3.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

I don't think it is necessary to bring back Gorion's Ward just to shoehorn the details that he might actually a she, or he/she was a half-elf or human when certain players who have played the games did not make Gorion's Ward a human or half-elf. Let old ghosts rest. Not every character from the previous BG games need to be brought into BG3.

Well I was not saying it will happen all I was saying was if it is possible I mean if Sarevok can back a comeback what's stopping the Gorion's Ward from making a comeback but on his race there are going on the books so he is human fighter

Well I was not saying it will happen all I was saying was if it is possible I mean if Sarevok can back a comeback what's stopping the Gorion's Ward from making a comeback but on his race there are going on the books so he is human fighter

Abdel was a human fighter, that doesn't mean Gorion's Ward has to be too, they aren't the same character, their backstories are too different. What I'm saying is, if someone or other people playing Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 made Gorion's Ward a Chaotic Good aligned male human in their game (I am one of those people), I don't want to destroy their imagination or anyone else's by revealing that Gorion's Ward was actually a Lawful Neutral aligned female half-elf thief. See where I am going with this? The only reason why Sarevok can possibly return is because he is neither alive or dead, so there's a possibility that he can't age.

Last edited by BladeDancer; 16/03/20 06:27 AM.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard