Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
RE: The Academy after deactivating the Great Guardian

The bird says you are the one and some sort of power is supposedly transferred to you but I haven't been able to determine what it is (if anything). It sounds like it might be something you've had for a long time and is required to get this far, source vampirsim, but that doesn't make much sense. Anyone know what is gotten, if anything?

Last edited by caninelegion; 12/03/20 06:29 AM.
C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
I must ask either hard or irrelevant questions. smile

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Yeah. biggrin

Short answer is "I dunno". Long answer is the same as the short answer. biggrin

J'aime le fromage.
L
addict
addict
L
One website says you get the tag "the one".
Never noticed getting anything myself

Support
Support

I think the character does get the tag 'The One', and the same-named achievement is triggered at that point (with the conditions met).

journeyman
journeyman
Well just getting a tag for facing a really tough boss seems like only half of what a player should really earn. I feel that a person should be able to do more with it.

Like what if you could challenge the Shadow Prince for the right to lead his organisation or gain half of Dorian Gall's inheritance after defeating him?
Already know what you'll most likely say Raze and honestly it won't change my mind because this IS something that NEEDS to CHANGE !

Heck, I shall even pay for it if necessary!
No offense was meant to be expressed bro, just love this game too much to let problems go unattended.

C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
Originally Posted by ShadowStorm
Well just getting a tag for facing a really tough boss seems like only half of what a player should really earn. I feel that a person should be able to do more with it.

Like what if you could challenge the Shadow Prince for the right to lead his organisation or gain half of Dorian Gall's inheritance after defeating him?
Already know what you'll most likely say Raze and honestly it won't change my mind because this IS something that NEEDS to CHANGE !

Heck, I shall even pay for it if necessary!
No offense was meant to be expressed bro, just love this game too much to let problems go unattended.

Perhaps a unique source spell? I suppose the thinking is getting a part of the swornbreaker is award enough - I have to think something else was to happen but didn't otherwise the narrator wouldn't say what he does.

Last edited by caninelegion; 14/03/20 07:12 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard