Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I played the third act under the highest difficulty, but I found that most of the enemies are very low level, many of them are only 1 level, easy to be killed, why?
version 1.45

Support
Support

Where are you in the act? How far in, main game or battlefields?

Do you still have a save at (or near) the end of act 2?
Try deleting the files within the dynamic folders in the install folder (not the folders themselves, though);
'..\Beyond Divinity\Acts\Act1\Dynamic', '..\Beyond Divinity\Acts\Act2\Dynamic', etc.
These folders are used as a cache for the game. Files are created / copied there from the save game folder when you load, and written / copied to those folders when you save a game. The files will be re-created as required the next time you start Beyond Divinity.
After that re-start the game, load the save at the end of act and and try the act transition again, to see if that will avoid whatever the problem was the first time.

A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Originally Posted by Raze

Where are you in the act? How far in, main game or battlefields?

Do you still have a save at (or near) the end of act 2?
Try deleting the files within the dynamic folders in the install folder (not the folders themselves, though);
'..\Beyond Divinity\Acts\Act1\Dynamic', '..\Beyond Divinity\Acts\Act2\Dynamic', etc.
These folders are used as a cache for the game. Files are created / copied there from the save game folder when you load, and written / copied to those folders when you save a game. The files will be re-created as required the next time you start Beyond Divinity.
After that re-start the game, load the save at the end of act and and try the act transition again, to see if that will avoid whatever the problem was the first time.

Thanks,Raze!
I already know why the enemy's level is abnormal.I think there are some bugs in the savegame folder,and the bug file is "data.000".I'm chinese.I'm sure that the local game agent damaged the original file during localization.
I wonder if you could help me to upload the "data.000‘’ file in each "BD_ACTX_START"folder? I've tried to buy a gog version to extract files but I failed,maybe the version is too high.

Support
Support

Did you install the GOG version? Can you load your last act 2 save in that version (copying the save folder over) and get into act 3, to see if that fixes the problem?

What is the version number of the original install?

A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Originally Posted by Raze

Did you install the GOG version? Can you load your last act 2 save in that version (copying the save folder over) and get into act 3, to see if that fixes the problem?

What is the version number of the original install?

GOG version is not working either, so I think it should be the language problem of the "data.000" file. Now all I can do is give up.I don't think it's something I can solve. smile smile Thank you!

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard