Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ghune Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi guys,

According to the description of "Heaven's Blessing", the primary statistics AND the resistances get a boost. When I cast that spell I can see only the primary values are boosted.
Is it a mismatch in the discription of the spell, or is that really a "bug"?

Great game though, I bought all Divinity games in a bundle on steam for a little money as I would say, and so far I have some 70hours of lots of old school RPG fun and I am looking forward to go through all the other games as well.
Cheers.
Ghune

Last edited by ghune; 04/04/20 09:55 AM. Reason: typos
Support
Support

I don't recall if this is an issue with the description or the skill itself.

If you don't have a save before investing in the skill, there is a save editor you can use to 'unlearn' the skill. iZakaroN's SaveEditor

ghune Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi Raze,

Originally Posted by Raze

I don't recall if this is an issue with the description or the skill itself.
If you don't have a save before investing in the skill, there is a save editor you can use to 'unlearn' the skill. iZakaroN's SaveEditor

I didn't notice your answer, thus the late reply. Well, I don't judge it a big deal, I was overpowered somehow anyway.
Wow, you have >27k posts?! Geez Louis ...
Hehe, I go through Beyond Divinity now ... I hope same fun as the first part.
Cheers,
Ghune

Support
Support

That is over 17 years... eek

Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Raze

That is over 17 years... eek

Yeah, and I've been here for a decade, but all I have to my name is three posts and a Werther's Original covered in pocket lint.

J'aime le fromage.
R
stranger
stranger
R
Totally agree with you, ghune. It’s a great game, for sure. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on it. Tbh, I’ve recently started spending a lot of money on games. I guess it all started when covid made us sit at home, so I had nothing to do except play video games. Now I tend to spend more time in the real world talking to friends. Btw, I’ve recently moved to Canada, so I actually have a lot of work to do. I’m really happy I’ve managed to find some good friends there. Btw, we both work at www.greedyrates.ca. So, work units people for sure. Anyway, keep the thread updated, guys. Best wishes to you all.

Last edited by RickyOdonnell; 20/10/22 11:41 AM.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard