Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I'll start with this one laugh

[Linked Image]

Should I use the spoiler tag for this? Let me know and feel free to post yours if you got any.

Last edited by VeganCookie; 10/04/20 04:56 PM. Reason: spoiler
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Haha, I remember that one!

Also given the microscopic text I'm thinking it might help to add a transcript.

As for spoilers, you (or I) could always just add "may contain spoilers" to the title.

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by vometia
Haha, I remember that one!

Also given the microscopic text I'm thinking it might help to add a transcript.

As for spoilers, you (or I) could always just add "may contain spoilers" to the title.

done. I also changed the title to ' post your screenshots '. Maybe there will be more participation that way

edit : It seems that the title doesn't show up correctly when browsing the first forum page confused

Last edited by VeganCookie; 10/04/20 05:00 PM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Should be sorted out now! Each reply can have its own title and IIRC it's the title of the last reply that shows in the forum index.

Er anyway, back to the subject, I'll have a rummage through my screenshot folder when I wake up (and when I remember... doing both at once is the tricky bit) to see if I grabbed any funnies!

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
apprentice
Flames of Vengeance was unexpectedly and delightfully hilarious.

I'm still in Ego Draconis in my campaign, but I can't wait to start (and FINISH) Flames of Vengeance.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Beeber

I'm still in Ego Draconis in my campaign, but I can't wait to start (and FINISH) Flames of Vengeance.

You can post screenies from Ego Draconis too. Just wanna ask, don't both games belong to DKS? I thought that DKS is an improved pack of ED and FoV.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by VeganCookie

You can post screenies from Ego Draconis too. Just wanna ask, don't both games belong to DKS? I thought that DKS is an improved pack of ED and FoV.

DKS is Divinity 2 in its entirety. Which means that ED and FoV combined is what we call DKS.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
DKS is Divinity 2 in its entirety. Which means that ED and FoV combined is what we call DKS.

DKS also sees a fair bit of rebalancing as well. I don't know if that was their original vision or if it was based on feedback etc of the original. There are some things I preferred about the original version, though being pwned constantly wasn't one of them. biggrin

Regarding screenies, I did this sequence of my character transforming into a dragon. Different locations because I'm not quick enough with the screenshot key and I didn't want to figure out video editing! Apologies for impractical shoes; as mentioned elsewhere, I took a liking to Ygerna's so my character embarked on a quest to visit the same shoe shop.

[Linked Image]

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
stranger
Vometia that transformation sequence is amazing. I tried to do it myself but I havent got too much luck with it. Anyway I rummaged my "little" hoard of pictures and I found some screenshots which I think are shareable.
These are the ones I got when I experimented with camera/hud cheats in Developers Cut and used them while I was in dragon form. I got more but I dont think that posting my 100+ screenshots would be good. XD
Orobas Fjords
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Sentinel Island
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Aleroth
[Linked Image]
This one I got because I wondered how much bigger was Patriarch against my dragon form
[Linked Image]
And these ones I got when I used cheats to get into Plane of Hypnerotomachia area in Flames of Vengeance. Since I dont want to spoil you VeganCookie since you havent finished FoV I will put them under spoiler tag. Feel free to check them if you want though.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

P.S I tried to do what I could but somehow I just cant post pictures the way you guys do without links. Problem solved smile

Last edited by Aethernea; 11/04/20 04:15 PM. Reason: Fixing image links

"Come not between the dragon, and her wrath."
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Aethernea
I got more but I dont think that posting my 100+ screenshots would be good. XD
Orobas Fjords
P.S I tried to do what I could but somehow I just cant post pictures the way you guys do without links.

Most forums are not that active when it comes to this game, I don't think anyone would have a problem with you posting more. I'm gonna post more as well.

As for the images not showing up, you gotta post the direct link. Usually the direct link ends with the format of the image file. For example the link of the first screenshot I posted looks like this https://i.imgur.com/8MezqlJ.jpg you can see the .jpg at the end. I've never used google drive for pictures but after trying it I can't seem to find a direct link to the image. Do you have an imgur account? It is free.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

stranger
stranger
Thank you very much for explaining I was wondering why it didnt work for me. I will redo the links in my earlier post (if that is okay) so that there is an actual image.
Edit: It worked and I think I found out that this forum has a limit for pictures because my last screenshot had only url and after I deleted one it turned into picture. XD

Last edited by Aethernea; 11/04/20 04:17 PM.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Some of the dragon-in-flight pictures are awesome! I didn't take so many as the "being a dragon" part of the game was not my favourite so it's interesting for me to see them.

Regarding the number of images, I can probably increase them but I'm slightly reluctant as it may have "unintended consequences" elsewhere, so they may just need to be split into separate replies. Other than that, I think the only real limitation is upload/download speeds,so it's best to make sure they're in jpeg format and scaled appropriately. I recently adjusted the forum width to scale to the window size so there isn't a definitive maximum but I'd stick to about 600-800px across and add a link if you think something is worth seeing full size, i.e.

Code
[url=/link/to/big/picture][img]/link/to/smaller/picture[/img][/url]

I also need to remember to turn off the HUD when I'm doing screenies! Sometimes I do, often I don't.

J'aime le fromage.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
As for the images not showing up, you gotta post the direct link. Usually the direct link ends with the format of the image file. For example the link of the first screenshot I posted looks like this https://i.imgur.com/8MezqlJ.jpg you can see the .jpg at the end. I've never used google drive for pictures but after trying it I can't seem to find a direct link to the image. Do you have an imgur account? It is free.

Oh, yeah, good point: the forum software is not the sharpest spanner in the box so it needs to be a direct link to either .jpg, .png or .gif; it can't figure out the likes of Imgur shortlinks.

J'aime le fromage.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
[Linked Image]
"And I want a roast chicken this big!"

Dunno why, I just found it amusing, nearly as much as all the "girly night out" cackling and sniggering coming from that table.

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
apprentice
[Linked Image]

Dunno why, I just found it amusing, nearly as much as all the "girly night out" cackling and sniggering coming from that table.

I still remember in that restaurant the nutty food enthusiast who claimed he once ate bowel soup... BOWEL soup.

stranger
stranger
[Linked Image]

I still remember in that restaurant the nutty food enthusiast who claimed he once ate bowel soup... BOWEL soup.

Wasnt it that guy who claimed to be on quest to taste all kinds of food? I vaguely recall a character who had sneaked into goblin tribe to taste their soup. Unfortunately for him he was disguised as a shaman so he had to cook it. Btw this screenshot reminds me of Casper XD

Also thanks Vometia I am glad you like them. smile

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
That transformation sequence looks cool, I would make that as a .gif ! @Aethernea I believe you took those screenshots in Dev's cut? Nice shots.

stranger
stranger
That transformation sequence looks cool, I would make that as a .gif ! @Aethernea I believe you took those screenshots in Dev's cut? Nice shots.

Yes I did take them in Developers Cut. I used cheats to remove HUD and then I just flew until I got smth interesting and then through cheats moved the camera. Although I am not able to adjust the distance I still managed to get some. I am glad you like them. smile

Last edited by Aethernea; 03/05/20 01:44 PM.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard