Print Thread
Racial Active & Passive Skills (help needed) #667283
15/05/20 01:56 PM
15/05/20 01:56 PM
Rainemard Offline OP
stranger
Rainemard  Offline OP
stranger

Hi, I'm trying to create a balance overhaul for most of Divinity. I'm finally done with every obtainable skill through skillbooks, but would like to expand on the racial skills (and passives). However, upon attempting to change them, I've hit a wall. I've no idea how to change any of them, I can only find where to adjust the numbers of the skills/passives themselves. How do I make an existing race choose a skill I created myself (or copy-pasted from another race)? For an example, let's say I want a Lizard to get Fireball as a racial skill, and I want it to replace Dome of Protection. What is the path to achieving this? If any more info is needed, please let me know, I'll provide as much as I can. Once my project is finished, I'll publish it on Steam for the people interested.

I've also posted this in General, but I haven't found an answer there as of yet, which is the reason I'm posting under Troubleshooting as well. Thanks in advance if you can help me out!

Re: Racial Active & Passive Skills (help needed) [Re: Rainemard] #667290
15/05/20 09:42 PM
15/05/20 09:42 PM
Canada
Raze Offline

Larian Studios
Raze  Offline

Larian Studios

Canada

You may want to check Larian's Discord, as well. There are more modders there than still frequent the forum now.

Moderated by  Larian_Koala, Larian_KVN