Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#667450 23/05/20 02:11 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
It seems i have some kind of problems with my minions summoned. I cant heal them and guardian of cyclop does nothing in battle but follow me like a rabbit. I cant even disband him with banish spell. He even being completely invincible from enemies when they attacked him he got no damage. Im in need of your call Raze. Also when I go to sleep my summon minions died

Last edited by onetruegod; 23/05/20 02:38 PM.
Support
Support

IIRC it is normal that (most) summons die when you sleep.

If you load an old save can you heal summons again? I think you should be able to cast Aura of Guarding and Spell Shield on them, as well.

Can you bump the guardian off from following you if you cast Aura of Command on multiple summons or resurrected opponents?

Can you damage it with Poison Cloud, or Hell Spikes, etc? I don't recall if they affect allied creatures.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
No, i cant do anything against him. Even poison cloud even i casted mutiple aura of command on new minions some of my new minions bump off but not him. Lol he is walking around me like an useless spirit guardian

Support
Support

It might be a little late for this, but if you zip the save folder and email support@larian.com (or post/PM a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) I can take a look at it.
It should be possible to either fix it or kill it by editing the data.000 file, or possibly replace the character data, making it an opponent again.

Teleporting Anywhere, via hex editor / Reviving dead NPCs

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Nevermind man i already finished this awesome game. Too bad other sequels dont look good as this first cool game

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard