Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Merle Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello everyone :) In case anyone still reads this in 2020, I was wondering:

Did anyone else do "unnecessary" things in Divine Divinity just for roleplaying? I'm talking about stuff that doesn't change the run of the game but lets you enjoy it more, or helped you deal with some sad stuff, like dragging food and clothing items you found to the poor quarters to care for those people, or putting lockpicks in every prison cell after Dorian the cow thief gets dragged off to be executed... :< Or breaking into someone's house at level 25 to put nicer things back in their closets that you stole from earlier, when you were level 5 and needed the money...

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
I'm sure I did but, well, I just don't remember. Even now, in OS2 I have my characters eat and drink food routinely (with sometimes hilarious results). If there's an item that I feel means a lot to a character, I drop it at their feet, etc. In all the games (I think), Larian comments about the smell of my character but they won't let me take a bath! smile

Last edited by caninelegion; 14/06/20 12:37 AM.
A
veteran
veteran
A
Funny ideas ! I don't remember anymore what I did back then ... But I have vague memories of putting things into heaps ...

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
Merle Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
caninelegion : I actually laughed at that - I tried to create a bathroom for my DivDiv character, too! Always had a tub full of water and some herbs standing outside the house xD I remember even dragging a blanket there to "wash" it before putting it into the house of someone in Rivertown. That blanket had been lying outside with the cats ...

Nice to see some folks still reply to conversations on this old, old gem wink

C
C
It' been a while since I've been in the forums, and I like this question.

I just started a new character, because I haven't played the game since 2016!

For fun this time, I tried something I've never done on any of my previous plays..... I used a rake as a weapon to kill the rats in the basement! laugh It's not a big deal, but I thought it was a fun solution to not decrease the durability of my real (found) weapons that I'll need for orcs and skeletons.

~~CiShore

"I don't need to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have LOTS of lives!"
A
stranger
stranger
A
well i used to make a save where i would just kill all the guards in the town with all the merchants, i also used the statue morphing exploit where the far right merchant abowe the healer who is poisioning poor district, would not know it was me attacking him and would run out of the shop for some time which i would use to steal all that i could and sell it to him.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard