Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Jess Offline OP
Larian Alumni
OP Offline
Larian Alumni
[Linked Image]

Hey, everyone!

Today we are releasing our biggest Gift Bag yet, The Four Relics of Rivellon!

As always, it’s delivered directly to your version of DOS2 and at no extra cost, via an update released alongside this text!

In The Four Relics of Rivellon, you’ll embark upon new quests in search of four ancient armour sets imbued with magical properties. You’ll face new foes, fight brand new fights, and even take on an entirely new Undead Dragon boss. Discover new lore, new loot, and new narration on the hunt for distant relics.

What you see of course depends on the choices you make during your adventure. Be sure to check out the trailer!

The four sets of armour are:

Captain Armour
A set of armour that can dominate the minds of those around you. Each piece also boosts Lucky Charm, Persuasion and Bartering.

Vulture Armour
A light set of armour based off of dwarven rituals. Each part of the set enhances range and damage dealt from higher ground, while the complete set gives the wearer a pair of permanent, vulture-like wings.

Contamination Armour

An ancient set of armour created from magic thought lost long ago. Each piece offers resistance to poison, while the entire set grants immunity to poison along with a special ability to spawn exploding spores that will damage enemies in combat.

Devourer Armour

A set of armour said to make its wearer almost invincible. In combat, the armour will mark a certain target in range. Any attacks on this target cannot miss and will deal extra damage.

The new content will be available in any new game you start and does not affect your achievements.

Remember, if you want exclusive updates on all things Larian, Divinity and Baldur’s Gate 3, make sure you’re signed up to the Larian Gazette at the following link: Larian Gazette

Happy adventures,

The Larian Crew

In addition to the Gift Bag content, there are also a number of inclusions and fixes in the update today. These cover:

Updates:
Added Free Gift Bag "The Four Relics of Rivellon"

PS4 Specific Updates:

-Added Korean language

Xbox One Specific Updates:

-Added an in-game option to change language
-Added Czech, Korean and Japanese Languages

Bug Fixes:
-Fixed a crash related to picking rewards after returning Saheila to the Elven camp
-Fixed a crash when re-assigning a character that was in the rewards screen
-Fixed a crash in split screen when a character gets charmed
-Fixed a crash when approaching Queen Justinia and Isbeil
-Fixed a corruption issue in the undertavern, causing NPCs to freeze in place or walk out of bounds
-Fixed getting invisible status permanently after pickpocketing specific animals with Master Thief talent
-Fixed Eternal Arbiter being hostile when he should be neutral
-Fixed unlimited range of bedroll when Source Meditation is enabled
-Fixed summons getting random buffs from Combat Randomizer in multiplayer
-Fixed container window disappearing behind inventory when dragging
-Fixed Greedy Vessel talent restoring source points on dead characters
-Fixed missing exit icon in the map’s legend
-Fixed automatically added spells to be added to the currently active hotbar number instead of the first one
-Fixed being able to see enemies in hotseat arena
-Fixed “can’t reach” issue during pipe puzzle in Arx
-Fixed overlapping item interactions during dialogs
-Fixed Soulcatcher talent spawning zombies even if the player with the talent is dead
-Fixed a multiplayer connection flow issue when the host is using mods
-Fixed Circle of Protection’s tooltip
-Fixed sometimes being unable to surrender in arena mode
-Fixed an issue displaying empty archived journal page when loading older savegames
-Fixed not being able to switch out of the character sheet tab when assigning points without saving
-Fixed map names not loading correctly in the lobby sometimes
-Fixed Arena mode team colours when sending items
-Fixed an issue with inviting players to your party while they are in dialog
-Fixed an issue with surrendering on the AI’s turn in Hotseat Arena mode
-Fixed Erratic Entity staying in combat when Combat Randomizer is active
-Fixed Lone Wolf giving double attributes when combined with Magic Cycles talent
-Fixed an issue with attribute bonuses in the magic mirror being applied incorrectly
-Fixed an issue with lobby map filtering
-Fixed hold in hand feature when trying it from within containers
-Fixed notification system messages while trying to cast scrolls when silenced
-Fixed dialog log when restoring NPC attitudes towards the player after combat
-Fixed text visibility issue in rune enchantment window
-Fixed an issue with reassigning characters that have active summons
-Fixed AI behavior when affected by Ruptured Tendons and Resist Death
-Fixed not getting a confirmation window when donating multiple items (controller)
-Fixed Shrieker portraits
-Fixed being able to manipulate Higba’s armor while controlling him, resulting in lost items
-GM Mode: fixed peace mode activated message appearing incorrectly
-GM Mode: fixed party reroll breaking player’s attributes, abilities and talents
-GM Mode: fixed a crash with giving NPCs Shields Up skill
-GM Mode: fixed dice roll updates in combat log
-GM Mode: fixed Game Master icon being visible on possessed creatures

stranger
stranger
Please, help me. I need to start a brand new campaign to get access to this or not?

I already started my new campaign and got to Act 2. It would be sad to start over again.

Last edited by Hertamus; 14/06/20 06:03 PM.
Jess Offline OP
Larian Alumni
OP Offline
Larian Alumni
This content is not applied to existing saves. It is available in a new campaign.

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
I'm a bit confused. Automatically or do I have to click on the gift bag icon? I haven't used any of the prior stuff; other then the constantly on spirit vision, it just didn't appeal to me. I'd like to try the new content but really don't like the idea of the combat randomizer. Will all of this be included or just the latest changes (which I prefer)?

stranger
stranger
Wonderful. Just in time as we just finished the game. Thanks!

Support
Support

The Four Relics will be automatically included in new games; the gift bag mods still need to be manually enabled on an individual basis, if you wish to do so.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Another reason to start a new game, well done Larian, well done indeed.

Evil always finds a way.
T
stranger
stranger
T
Question - does this apply to the Nintendo Switch version as well, or is it coming later, or ... ? I have played on Mac & PC, but barely started a replay on the Switch before other games arrived so would love to get this content if possible (or hold my replay if it is arriving later)

stranger
stranger
So question are those armor sets valid for late game? Like does its' stats increase with my party lvling up? Because from what I found one of armors in in Fort Joy map so it can get rly bad quite fast as far as armor & magic armor go.

Jess Offline OP
Larian Alumni
OP Offline
Larian Alumni
@txa1265 The update is available on PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.

stranger
stranger
Hi folks,

thanks for the update! I have started a new campaign on Monday. Is there a way to check if the DLC is applied to my current campaign? I am at the end of act I and I haven't noticed anything different. Thanks in advance!

best,

Lyubo

stranger
stranger
Hi - I have the game through GOG. How do I add the DLC? Thanks!

Support
Support

The Four Relics will be automatically included in new games started after the update.
Exploring Fort Joy, you should come across references to a certain captain and his armour, in Braccus' tower, for example, and there is a new cave...
a little north east of the Winter Dragon Slane

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Raze

The Four Relics will be automatically included in new games started after the update.
Exploring Fort Joy, you should come across references to a certain captain and his armour, in Braccus' tower, for example, and there is a new cave...

Interesting... smile A cave you say?
I found another place, a wrecked ship near certain turtles, near the very beginning of Fort Joy. Don't enter happily fast... XD

Always outnumbered, never outgunned
apprentice
apprentice
Oh my oh my! You have no idea how awesome this makes me feel. Thank you for awesome birthday present!

No other game has rewarded my low impulse control with so many glorious unintended consequences.
C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
As far as I can tell, the game won't let you go there.

EDIT: Dog gone it! I thought I used quotes. This refers to "Sir Random"'s second hidden statement.

Last edited by caninelegion; 18/06/20 11:26 PM.
stranger
stranger
Is there by chance a way to turn OFF the visuals for the Captain Armour Set? It's a bit much. Cheers.

stranger
stranger
I was overdue for a new game anyways, lol. That said, do we know if there is going to be a #6, and if it too will require a fresh start?

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
Originally Posted by Raze

Well, I'm nearly through with the Joy/swamp and no mention of Captain's armor. Opened/read everything in the Braccus tower. Since I'm only playing again to see what the changes are, I'm concerned. In some ways, there are changes but I also tagged a few options that I didn't use in the past. It seems unaligned/allies are quicker to help you - when I fought the void salamanders (?), even Gratiana joined in. Almost lost one of the new merchants in the process. Is there any way to tell if it is actually working?

Support
Support

On the Fort Joy beach,
in the hidden alcove where you can find Fane, climb the vines there, go past the camp and the turtles and you should find a grounded ship that you can board after climbing some rocks, that is new in games started since the last update.

One of the soul jars in Braccus's tower should have been for the captain related to the Captain's armour.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Seter 

Link Copied to Clipboard