Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hellow fellow pwayers!

If you go to main page of Larian Studios and proceed to Divinity Original Sin 2 webpage, you can notice six slots for Gift Bags, which may indicated there may be two more coming.

Just wondering, at this rate of them releasing, what might still be in the store.

Ah, can't wait :3

Would be rad to have a confirmation from Larian.

Cheers!

edit: yes, I made an acc just to post that, tehe!

Last edited by Azuzuzuzu; 05/02/20 06:43 PM.
F
addict
addict
F
I had the same suspicion, yes. Was about to ask if there will be more, then gift bag 4 was released, which I like very much.

I would like to see 1 or 2 additional skill trees... the bard, maybe? Or a succubus (with skills to both make enemy characters fight on your side as well as make them frightened)?

Or maybe even 1-2 new origin characters from the board game?

Or... and that would be my absolute favorite thing: NEW GAME PLUS. grin

#JusticeForKarlach

Petition to save Karlach: https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-karlach
journeyman
journeyman
Well I'm hoping that there will be more than six and still waiting for a storyline giftbag.
So many plot lines, choices and dialogues that should have been explored while playing the game ( especially as a Custom character). Just imagine an epilogue where a lizard PC becomes the new leader of The house of Shadows while also having a romantic relationship with both The Red prince and Sadha or an Elf PC unlocking new powers by learning how to be a Druid.?

This is a must have for me, but I don't care when we actually get it cause something like that deserves quality development.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Well, it's been a while since the last Gift Bag came out at this point, longer than the gaps between the ones already released. Wouldn't be too much of a surprise if there aren't any more coming, considering all the COVID-related complications and BG3's development being the top priority for the team.

Most of the top quality-of-life mods have been already incorporated, while all the ones that add new skill schools and heavily rebalance the game are a bit too fundamental in their changes to go official (like the reworked armorless combat). Can always just download them from Nexus/Workshop, although having a Larian approval stamp on them and having them already built into the game sure is neat.

Support
Support

There is another gift bag, in the update that is currently being tested.

L
addict
addict
L
Hi Raze
The update which will be released about 10th June???

Support
Support

I have not seen a release date confirmed, but that isn't an unreasonable timeframe. I think it depends partly on how long the submission process takes for the Switch version (after the initial approval process on Xbox and PS4, that isn't required for subsequent updates), assuming there are no major issues found by QA.

stranger
stranger
I am both thrilled by the possibility, but also not. I just started a new campaign to try out #4. The idea of being halfway through Driftwood and needing to restart for another update is rather depressing. Might just put the game on hold while I'm still in Joy.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard