Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello kind Modder and People !

Since the Internet did not have anything at the ready for what i wanted i tried my hands at the Divinity Engine 2 to make the most Humble of Mods.

Namely i am trying to change the "Lizards_Hero_Male" preset , to change the shape i turn into using the Mask of Shapeshifting. so far it worked just fine , but somehow , someone forgot -all- color option for the skin tone namely the black one for the body ..

No problem , head over to the recourse manager and replace one of the 4 blue Hues right ? well thats as far as the theory goes,
cant edit Lizards_Hero_Male VisualSetRecource cause it is read only. (cant find an un-read only button if there is one)
cant open for edit Lizards_Hero_Male VisualSetRecource because no Available Packages !
cant AddRecourceWizard cause it simply wont let me hit okay.

i feel like Asterix being tasked to Find Permit A 38...so close but it just wont work.

if anyone could tell me how i smack a black skin on the standard "Lizards_Hero_Male" preset i would be very grateful

sorry if this happen to be the wrong modding subfolder.

Last edited by Devard Krown; 26/06/20 02:14 PM.
Support
Support

You may want to check Larian's Discord, as well, if you have not already done so. There are more modders there now than still frequent the forum.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Raze

You may want to check Larian's Discord, as well, if you have not already done so. There are more modders there now than still frequent the forum.

Thanks Raze ! moved to discord and tossed my problem down the hallway , hope someone picks up on it smile you guys have a great time at Larian.

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard