Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
This has happened enough that I feel it should be reported but, since it seems random, probably not fixable. Often, in a fight, a character or summons will either be unable to be moved, cannot attack, or can continuously attack without result and without APs left. This can be fixed by saving, closing the game, then opening the game. In the case of the continual attack capability, simply "end turn" - I have yet to see it repeat the next time the character can use APs.

I believe there are more post update bugs - I'll add them here as I remember them.

Support
Support

If you run in to a case where you have a save before this happens where it reproducible, or a save during where restarting doesn't help, please email supportdos2@larian.com with it (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc). If you are using any non-Larian mods, also include a list of those enabled and/or the modsettings.lsx file from your profile folder.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly in OSX/Finder).

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard