Next Thread
Print Thread
#671103 27/07/20 12:22 PM
H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
I saved Gareth, found the camp, got Leya to take the collars of my party, but now, collar-less, my party is still "source-muted"! Can anyone help?

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
Probably need to send a save to support for that I'd wager.

Support
Support

Can they absorb source pools if they walk through them? There are a couple around the area with the burning pigs, for example.

If that doesn't help and you are playing on PC, please do email supportdos2@larian.com with your latest save (or email/reply/PM a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc), and maybe one before getting Leya to remove the collars, if available. If you are using any non-Larian mods, also include a list of those enabled and/or the modsettings.lsx file from your profile folder.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly in OSX/Finder).

PS4 saves can be sent, as well, but they would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first.
In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the relevant save(s) and Copy. From there you can zip the files, then copy to email or upload somewhere and provide a link.

H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
Thanks. Didn't expect a quick reply, so loaded an earlier save and replayed 10 hours of the game(!). First time I went to the camp Gretania was dead, 2nd time she was alive, and that made me confident, so I got the collars taken off and this time none of the party were still source muted! But why she was dead, who knows?

Support
Support

Gratiana's soul jar is in Braccus' tower; if you broke it before getting to the camp, that would explain her being dead.

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
Speaking of Gratania, she says something about repairing used purging wands but no way that I know of comes up. Can she?

Support
Support

Yes, she should be able to recharge them, after the existing charges are used up (if the wand is equipped, you may need to unequip/re-equip the wand to update the Purge skill if it remains disabled on the skillbar).

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard