Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#673317 27/08/20 11:45 AM
Costin Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello everybody, i can't find the search bar in here so i don't know if anyone else asked this before, but here it goes:
If my friends have a multiplayer session, they spent some 10 hrs into the game and their characters are lvl 3, can I, with a lvl 1 character join their session?
If so (and please please please say yes) how would that work? Will they need to hold my hand every 30 ft? Will i be able to continue with their story line? Will they have to assist me in doing all quests they previously completed? Will i be able to bring a character from my own single player campaign?

I'm looking forward to the game and i will be an early access player.
Thank you very much for what you are doing and remember that you are awesome.

P.S. as a long time fan of you and your games, is there any other way (than simply buying the game) that i can support you guys?
Thank you again

stranger
stranger
My guess(not certain), you would join as mercenary or have to be hired for a certain amount of gold to join as mercenary. But will be the same level and story progress of the hosting person who started the campaign.

Last edited by PUR3ICE; 28/08/20 02:10 AM.
veteran
veteran
I am not sure how it will work in EA. Generally you would join their campaign and take over one of their companions - and you can then split team control between yourselves.

However, EA won't support Origins (playing as companions) just yet. Whenever that means that he will have to create a mercenery whom you can then take over, or if there will be character creation if you joing the session - I don't know.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by Costin
P.S. as a long time fan of you and your games, is there any other way (than simply buying the game) that i can support you guys?

Feedback during Early Access, game reviews on applicable platforms, etc.
If you meant financially, there is a Larian Merch store (currently only ships to the US and within the EU), and there are a couple links to other, limited merchandise available in the topic Divinity related stuff.

The 'Search' link is on the right side of the menu under the forum banner (in general if you don't spot such a link on a website, you can sometimes use your browser's search function to search for 'search' to find it).

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard