Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
W
veteran
veteran
W
That you can start the game with 4 custom characters from the beginning might have been reiterated in the Panel From Hell, but I first heard it in one of the earlier presentations. I’m a big fan of custom parties, so this was something I was looking for. I’m so happy I won’t need to do the shenanigans of creating a fake LAN party with myself to do this like in DOS2.

stranger
stranger
I am not sure if this is the place for this but, please fix pact of the chain warlock by adding scalability to the familiars. Otherwise it will never be picked. as for my question. I was wondering if the list for improved familiars will be changed so that imp is not by far and large the best option available.

apprentice
apprentice
Will clerics choose deities or just domains?

stranger
stranger
I posted this on the Reddit thread, too, but I'll also throw it here for visibility:

I've heard there will be some Twitch integration where viewers can influence the game in certain ways. I have two questions in regards to this, particularly for the EA release:

1) Can I stream the EA release on Twitch?

2) Will Twitch interaction work with both Steam and Stadia? I own both, so still trying to decide which platform to buy this on.

_Vic_ Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
All questions required are already posted. wink

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by _Vic_
All questions required are already posted. wink

Thanks Vic your awesome

[Linked Image]
veteran