Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Just wanted to thank everyone at Larian for another great community update showcasing all the new awesome features that will make Baldur's Gate III such an immersive and groundbreaking experience! I am and many others are really looking forward to the EA release on October 6th and the character creator community update possibly before that! Stay safe and thanks for making another epic game smile

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Yea that update built some serious hype for me as well. I really hope the conversation mechacs turn out to be really impactfull and fun. I enjoyed that part of DA:O greatly.

Originally Posted by TheRedDragon
Just wanted to thank everyone at Larian for another great community update showcasing all the new awesome features that will make Baldur's Gate III such an immersive and groundbreaking experience! I am and many others are really looking forward to the EA release on October 6th and the character creator community update possibly before that! Stay safe and thanks for making another epic game smile

Could you please link to this update, TheRedDragon? Where is it?

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
I think one of the sticky posts here has the video embedded. If not just check Larians youtube channel.

R
R
It was a good update the game seems to be coming together very well.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/1086940/view/2781493125012891159
Originally Posted by Languid Lizard
Originally Posted by TheRedDragon

Could you please link to this update, TheRedDragon? Where is it?

Hey Languid Lizard! Sorry for the late reply was at work. Here is the link to the article and the video is there as well, cheers! https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/1086940/view/2781493125012891159

Last edited by TheRedDragon; 24/09/20 09:59 PM.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Skallewag
Yea that update built some serious hype for me as well. I really hope the conversation mechacs turn out to be really impactfull and fun. I enjoyed that part of DA:O greatly.

Yeah I was thinking about Dragon Age Origins too! Really liked the meaningful companions in that game, made you more immersed and invested in the story. I was excited by the fact that they said that party dynamics will have an important role and that not everyone will get along, looking forward to seeing how these friendships and relationships will impact our adventurers.

Not sure if it is possible or that it would even be a good idea but it would be interesting to see party members develop their own friendships and/or relationships and then give the player's character the ability to react. Maybe the player's character is suspicious about Astarion's origins (being a vampire spawn) and what his intent with Shadowheart is for example and could confront him out of concern or jealousy.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard