Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#675718 24/09/20 03:40 AM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello all! I would just like to ask,

Will BG3 use it's own friend/party system, or will it be integrated with the service used to play it? I only ask because I would like to purchase this game from GOG and play with friends who may be using steam. Does anyone know if that is possible? Thanks in advance.

Larian Studios
Larian Studios
We announced today in our Community Update that you will be able to play with your friends across different platforms.
You can read all about it here: https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/1086940/view/2781493125012891159

Last edited by Macros_Larian; 24/09/20 03:46 AM.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Perfect, thank you! :)

stranger
stranger
Will all players in a group experience the full narrative of the game or is that primarily focused on a party leader. I plan on getting the game and starting with a group of 3 players from day 1. Will all three players get a full experience of the game?

D
D
Originally Posted by Hilarius Drunck
Will all players in a group experience the full narrative of the game or is that primarily focused on a party leader. I plan on getting the game and starting with a group of 3 players from day 1. Will all three players get a full experience of the game?

I imagine this will function similar to D:OS 2 in that yes, everyone can experience the full narrative, but it does require a bit of coordination to make sure people aren't wandering off when someone initiates dialogue.

stranger
stranger
Thanks, that is helpful and promising. I am looking forward to this game as it will be my first Larian Studio game and my first time playing D&D not on an actual table since Intellivision (OMG that was the early 80s, I am old). hehe

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard