Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#676599 02/10/20 05:19 PM
Eguzky Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I'm Chaotic Good; I do things based on my own moral compass.

...It's just that someone has put a magnet under my moral compass..

I'm Neutral Good; I consider myself a benefactor of those good aligned in the lawful and chaotic spectrum.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Lawful evil. Chaos it the opponent of civilization. Good is too soft to do what is necessary to survive and thrive in a flawed universe that we live in. Evil can never be destroyed, but it can be controlled and directed in a practical fashion.

Evil always finds a way.
veteran
veteran
LE or LN. usually. Occasionally LG, but not happened since 3.5

W
veteran
veteran
W
Either Neutral Good or Chaotic Good.

D
D
Chaotic good feels about right.

addict
addict
Genuinely Chaotic Evil. I've come to accept it.

I don't want to fall to bits 'cos of excess existential thought.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Lawful good, techno and electronica, Tottenham Hotspur FC.

Eguzky Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by TheAscendent
Lawful evil. Chaos it the opponent of civilization. Good is too soft to do what is necessary to survive and thrive in a flawed universe that we live in. Evil can never be destroyed, but it can be controlled and directed in a practical fashion.

For me, evil is an illusion. There can be no shadow without light. And the darkness can only spread of the light gives in.
And even as the darkness strives to destroy the light, it also yearns towards it. It wants what it can never have, as the dark is cold and lonely. Those who serve the dark are forever alone, while the light gains power from their companions and the bonds they forge.
That dark wants that warmth that the light has, even as it strives to snuff it out.

..This is why I love replaying games. laugh

Last edited by Eguzky; 02/10/20 07:38 PM.
stranger
stranger
LAWFUL GOOD! WE BEED LAWFUL ZEALOTS TO MAKE EVIL COWER AND REPENT! WE DRAW THE LINE AND MAKE SURE YOU NEVER CROSS IT!!!

enthusiast
enthusiast
I will happily serve any being with an intelligent and rational plan for the future. As many stupid evil gods and beings are out there, stupid good does so much more damage.

Evil always finds a way.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Dagless
Tottenham Hotspur FC.

Oh dear. My sister likes them, which is all I need to know!

J'aime le fromage.
N
old hand
old hand
N
Chaotic neutral. I roll the dice and tend to do exactly the opposite of what the results are.

addict
addict
I am a multi-class filer/clerk of level 6/4 and a chronic neural alignment. My ability scores are comfortably average, 10's or 11's, except Constipation which is an 8 because I got food poisoning twice last year. I specialize in marital weapons, with an extra proficiency in bastard words. I can work a little magic once in a while, but only simple stuff like Glyph of Approval, Wall of Paper, and Dancing Nights on weekends. My favorite items are the Redbull Vial of Altertness, Wand of Feather Dust, and Bucknell's Neverfull Purse. Trolls are the toughest opponents I have ever faced, as banishment has only a temporary effect upon them.

apprentice
apprentice
Neutral evil

enthusiast
enthusiast
You’re all in dire need of rehabilitation. Especially Vometia.

Step into my office for reprogramming...

old hand
old hand
I've always been closest to Chaotic Neutral, I put myself first and am not really concerned about the fates of others unless they also impact me. I only live in the here and now, with no plans for tomorrow and no thought of yesterday as past events cannot be changed.

Oddly and initially without even realizing, I was the person that people would tell 'Wow, you made the best first impression, the first day you walked in the door everyone liked you right away' ... But then 3 months later 'You are weird, there's something off about you, you're totally hiding something'. I excel at first impressions and suave, but fail at building trust and long term confidence, mainly because I have never even considered them or planned ahead in the long run. When other people feel like they are developing some kind of commitment with me, I still think of them as exactly the same as the first day I met them. I rarely talk about myself or divulge personal information, and generally trust nobody, and the initial expectations that people make of me cause them greatly overestimate my longer term capabilities.

To summarize, I am a self serving butthole that smells like roses.

Last edited by DumbleDorf; 03/10/20 10:28 AM.
old hand
old hand
I will happily serve any being with an intelligent and rational plan for the future. As many stupid evil gods and beings are out there, stupid good does so much more damage.

See I may not have any intelligent or rational plans for the future, but I could easily convince you otherwise in a few seconds, that is if working with or for you would benefit me. I may very well be the first person to sway you over with my 'No one can predict the future, I simply try to be the best that I can be today' approach. You would need to pass an exceptionally high saving throw to resist. This could possibly lead to me changing your outlook on life for the better, but never the other way around as I already live my best life daily.

Last edited by DumbleDorf; 03/10/20 10:37 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by DumbleDorf

See I may not have any intelligent or rational plans for the future, but I could easily convince you otherwise in a few seconds, that is if working with or for you would benefit me. I may very well be the first person to sway you over with my 'No one can predict the future, I simply try to be the best that I can be today' approach. You would need to pass an exceptionally high saving throw to resist. This could possibly lead to me changing your outlook on life for the better, but never the other way around as I already live my best life daily.

You won’t get me into bed that easily.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Dagless
Originally Posted by DumbleDorf

You won’t get me into bed that easily.

Not even if I wrote you a song?

https://youtu.be/AU8xmP09gec

(Still doing singing lessons to improve).

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard