Just spent around 3 hours with the game.
I like it so far but...
1. Combat seems to be a bit clunky. There doesn't seem to be a flow to it. (many will probably object but) I liked the combat in DOS2. I'm not saying it should be a copy and paste version of it but it was more fluid and natural with clear indication what is happening. In here I can move and when I reach the limit I still have a cursor indication for movement. To be honest, I sometimes lost track if my character finished the movement or just stopped for some reason and still can move a bit.
2. While on the subject of combat... Everyone seems to miss a lot, both, party and enemies. I can have a clear sight of an enemy and be well within the spell/skill range, the indicator will show that I have 90% chance to hit yet I miss, and then miss again and then critically miss again. And same is true for the enemies. I had one of the party members with just 1HP left and it took almost 5 hits from enemies to finish it off. Good for me cause I managed to win the skirmish but it kind of funny when suddenly everyone start to miss everything.
3. Why Human females are so ugly?!!! I hope there will be more head types in the full version cause so far ALL Human female faces are off-putting.... I get it that elves and the bunch has to be fair and pretty but c'mon, not even a single one?

I won't comment on some animations and a couple of other bit as those will probably will be improved by the time the game will be released.
And yes, a bug report tool in the game would be a nice thing.

Last edited by Rudal; 06/10/20 10:38 PM.