Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Aly_C Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Enjoying the early access so far. Ran into a few bugs along the way that I have no idea how to replicate. Sometimes cutscenes animations don't play (while during the ship). A few animations look stiff but that's just part of Early Access I'm pretty sure.

After falling off the ship, my game bugged out and I could not interact with anything targetable. I couldn't attack the little brain enemy at the location where the ship crashed and I could also not use vines. My game also crashed twice: one completely at random when I was alt tabbed, and another when I started a Discord stream at 480p/30dps.

I'd like to throw the request/suggestion of having the camera rotation put on the mouse (right click possibly), having to press keyboard keys to rotate the camera kinda slow things down and it's a bit counter intuitive. I'd also like to request Dragonborn just because it would be really cool to have them in the future.

Good luck and thanks for the game!

You can rotate the camera by mouse. By default it's the middle mouse button, but you can bind it to Right if you prefer (however this would mean you need a new button for context menus when right-clicking on world items, inventory etc)

Link Copied to Clipboard