Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Not sure if this is a bug or if I'm missing something.

Traveled to camp via the waypoint not via the "end the day" button. Rested but remained in camp and couldn't find a way out. No sigil to touch, no door or path leading out.

Loaded previous save used "camp" button, rested and was returned to place where I pushed the camp button.

stranger
stranger
same here. I used the way point glowing sigil thing on the rock where I met character ShadowHeart. Now can't leave camp. CAMP keybinds are not set up.

stranger
stranger
I had a similar issue; couldn't leave camp. however, I traveled there normally. The only thing I can think of that I did out of the ordinary is that when I clicked the Bed Roll to rest, I didn't click "No" on the End the day confirmation. Instead I hit another button, I can't recall, esc or " I " to open inventory. After that, the bed rolls were unusable and I couldn't go anywhere.

stranger
stranger
Same thing happened to me. However, in my case I could leave camp by clicking the camp icon by the map again.

I had the same problem. I was eventually able to leave by clicking on the campfire to end the day, and then resting on the bed.

Maybe I didn’t need to end the day first.

I didn’t know about clicking the camp icon on the map. That’s great. I’ll try it next time.

I also found that my camp keybindings didn’t work.

Last edited by martan717; 07/10/20 08:49 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard