Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
TheWyrm Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Using the Stadia version of the game. From the main menu, if I attempt to go into multiplayer, it begins to load and then crashes.

stranger
stranger
Multi-player does not work in Stadia; clicking Multiplayer briefly shows the lobby screen before freezing and then crashing to a Stadia error that the game has glitched. Had this occur in Chrome browser (Version 85.0.4183.121 Official Build 64-bit) and on mobile (Pixel 3).

When starting the game you are not prompted to create a Larian account as is required in other platforms. I went to Larian.com, created an account, and linked my Stadia account to Larian. Signed out of Stadia, signed back in, verified Larian listed as a 3rd-party with access. No change, still cannot enter multiplayer

Potentially related, the Profiles selection in the main menu does not do anything. On other platforms, you must create a profile to click Multiplayer. I am neither prompted to do so, nor can manual click Profiles in order to make one.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Ayediosmio
Multi-player does not work in Stadia; clicking Multiplayer briefly shows the lobby screen before freezing and then crashing to a Stadia error that the game has glitched. Had this occur in Chrome browser (Version 85.0.4183.121 Official Build 64-bit) and on mobile (Pixel 3).

When starting the game you are not prompted to create a Larian account as is required in other platforms. I went to Larian.com, created an account, and linked my Stadia account to Larian. Signed out of Stadia, signed back in, verified Larian listed as a 3rd-party with access. No change, still cannot enter multiplayer

Potentially related, the Profiles selection in the main menu does not do anything. On other platforms, you must create a profile to click Multiplayer. I am neither prompted to do so, nor can manual click Profiles in order to make one.

Been trying for the last 30 minutes to do multiplayer and like you have the same issues.

stranger
stranger
@Ayedisomio, thanks for the tips on creating my profile in advance, at least I'll have that out of the way once this bug is addressed.

stranger
stranger
Same here.
Tried on pc with chrome ans on Chromecast with stadia controller.

Still crashing and no Access to profil menu

stranger
stranger
Came for this issue. Same thing happening to me. Click on Multiplayer and it hangs for a sec, then kicks me out of game.

stranger
stranger
Same problem with Multiplayer. Same problem with profile.
It was only Stadia Multiplayer and we try with and without a linked Larian account. Without success.

stranger
stranger
Same issue here... although, its stadia, I really don't expect any of us to have different issues since they are all running on the same setup.

stranger
stranger
IM having same issue.

My m8 (in the same room) using his laptop got promoted a screen to enter Larian Account details, but I never got that option.

stranger
stranger
Ok folks, they just got back to me on Twitter and said they are aware of the issue and are investigating.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by MrGrif
Ok folks, they just got back to me on Twitter and said they are aware of the issue and are investigating.

Stadia or Larian?

stranger
stranger
I have this problem too, all my friends are playing the game togheder and I can't. I hope they fix this soon

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by MrGrif

Stadia or Larian?

both actually.

Last edited by MrGrif; 07/10/20 01:48 PM.
stranger
stranger
Workaround for this, hit ENTER the moment you click on multiplayer and it will push you into the lobby list screen.

stranger
stranger
It just sometimes works by now. Even without smashing Enter.

stranger
stranger
i was able to get in lobby once, my girfriend too. I start creating a game, she did not saw it in lobby.
Now we aren't able to get in again frown

stranger
stranger
Hello there. The Problem is now fixed. Version 4.1.83.3931

Link Copied to Clipboard