Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 46 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 45 46
N
stranger
stranger
N
1) Whenever I have the entire party go into Stealth mode, more often than not one party member won't move. so if I have one party member move, 2 others will follow but the last member stays without moving. The stationary party member must then be moved individually by unlinking them from the rest of the party. This doesn't happen ALL the time, but it happens quite a bit.

2) Sometimes when I use mage hand in combat enemies, the "hand" does not enter the combat initiative order and acts as if combat is not happening. enemies also completely ignore it. other times it will either immediately enter the combat turn order or move around freely for a while before entering the combat turn order.

3) When making skill checks(eg: persuasion check) my character who get a +4 bonus to the dice roll, rolls a value less than 5. given that the roll should be 1d20+4 it should be impossible to roll less than 5?

C
stranger
stranger
C
Halsin died however I tried using a revivify scroll on his corpse to see if it worked, it did. All druid grove quests now consider him dead and have bugged out since he is alive.

S
sue Offline
stranger
stranger
S
During cutscene when Gale tells you in detail of his problem, the part where he says to place your hand on his heart is not playing correct. My character stands there and Gale actually clips through my players body instead of my player actually placing hand on his heart. the scene plays fine up to that point and then it gets messed up. Thanks!

A
stranger
stranger
A
In Minthara's area of the goblin base, even if the war drum on the raised rocky area is destroyed before combat, the goblin boss speaking to minthara will still head to where the drum was and still be able to use the effect of aggroing the rest of the goblin base.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Found a spot in the cave to the far north where you fight the pack of gnolls and can get the caravans chest where if you look in the water all the way up top where a small patch of light shines down it is just a patch of green almost as if the terrain either did not render or was missed.

stranger
stranger
I have now experienced a problem three times during combat in the Shattered Sanctum. My game gets stuck, so I can move around endlessly yet my abilties don't work and I can't end the turn. The turn eventually passes and the problem fixes itself.
https://imgur.com/a/yBW5BWZ
I triggered the fight via. dialogue with the Drow Minthara. Both times it started when trying to use the Sting spell as a summoned imp.

When the aforementioned fight had ended the game acted as if it was still Wyll's turn even though combat had ended. Shortly after, I entered Turn-based mode and was stuck in it

journeyman
journeyman
There is a pretty good chance of your game crashing if you connect or disconnect a bluetooth headset during gameplay (windows). There is also another pretty good chance of the game crashing (windows again) if you have 2 displays and the game swaps from display 1 to display 2, then back to display 1, while saving. This is a common changeover if you have a KVM to switch computers.

stranger
stranger
Visual Cutscene Bug with Gale during his revelation of his condition; Player is a woodelf female, putting hand over his heart the character is not positioned correctly and only has standard idle animation;
https://imgur.com/KqNP6Wz
https://imgur.com/Vw3hoQ2

Conversation with Shadowheart (post druid grove saving, goblins are all dead) I have two of the same conversation options regarding the Druid Grove:
https://imgur.com/aRQ2Oip

addict
addict
Summoned Wolf -
After summoning and taking a turn with the summoned Wolf within combat (goblin boss), I am unable to end the wolf’s turn and proceed. Clicking on the sand timer or pressing space bar has zero effect. Not can I manually select a different character (their turns are all considered complete).

I am forced to quick save and reload in order to take a whole round and then start the process again.

D
stranger
stranger
D
At the goblin camp gates where goblin "sentinel olak" is after you fight him and destroy the drum preventing the 3 other goblins behind the gate to join the fight after the fight is finished you move forward and if the 3 goblins behind the gate attack you, after that fight one of your party members become hostile to you (familiar, animal companion or one of your party members), i notice this because turn based combat dose not end and if i walk pased the one that becomes hostile to me they hit me with an opertunity attack(fyi: also, you can controll the one hostile to you as well), if the one hostile to you is a familiar of a animal companion and you kill it combat ends, BUT! if you resummon it combat/turn based mode will again resume.

Steps to reproduce:
1) get into combat with "sentinel olak"
2) destroy the drum
3) kill all ending combat
4) go up to the 3 goblins beond the gate ("novice sluck", "novice wasp" and "novice tud"), they will attack
5) kill them
6) SEE BUG: combat dose not end, walk past everyone in your party and one of them will oppertunity attack you.
if its a summon, kill it, and see combat end, re summon it, combat resumes.

I have found a workaround for this by engaging combat alone leaving your party members far back, if you fight them alone no one becomes hostile to you and combat ends as normal, than you can play as normal after that.

journeyman
journeyman
So I am at the hags hut, killed the redcaps and started downstairs. Talked to the one that has the illusion spell placed on him, and when I got out of convo, Shadowheart (I believe) has a conversation marker. So I clicked on her and somehow, she was in conversation with the door. The issue is that all the dialog was absent and the cutscene was glitched in the ground or door. So I couldn't see anything. There was no audio dialog. Could not select any other character, nothing. Well I failed the last persuasion check and the screen went black. All I could hear was the guy with the illusion spell talking. Pressing ESC did nothing, heard the menu open, but no visual. Let it sit on the black screen for a few minutes, just to make sure.

stranger
stranger
My STR15 fighter is stuck and cannot jump back from this pillar near druid camp. Its intended to be able to jump across here as there is a chest with gold on the other side, but cannot jump back to the main map.

Artist and Novice 5E DM

Art Portfolio
addict
addict
Originally Posted by SpiderKiller
So I am at the hags hut, killed the redcaps and started downstairs. Talked to the one that has the illusion spell placed on him, and when I got out of convo, Shadowheart (I believe) has a conversation marker. So I clicked on her and somehow, she was in conversation with the door. The issue is that all the dialog was absent and the cutscene was glitched in the ground or door. So I couldn't see anything. There was no audio dialog. Could not select any other character, nothing. Well I failed the last persuasion check and the screen went black. All I could hear was the guy with the illusion spell talking. Pressing ESC did nothing, heard the menu open, but no visual. Let it sit on the black screen for a few minutes, just to make sure.

Yeah literally just had the same bug.
Running in Vulkan with GeForce 1070.

enthusiast
enthusiast
- Magic Initiate feats can only be taken by characters that already have spellslots.

Necromancy is just recycling...
journeyman
journeyman
What i think is needed is the ability to use the scroll wheel to scroll through quests. Even using the arrow to go down doesn't reveal all of the information for Gale. It's kind of annoying to have that be the only spot the scroll wheel won't scroll.

journeyman
journeyman
Another thing, can't really remember if it's been said, but having to click a character multiple times (once took 8 clicks) to select them is a real pain.

apprentice
apprentice
Can you add dual wielding bugs in your list plz ?

- Ability modifier is added to off-hand damage even without the Two-weapons fighting style
- Ability modifier is not added to off-hand attack hit roll
- Abilities or spells bonus damage, like Hunter's Mark, is not added to off-hand damage
- Dual-wielder feat doesn't add +1 AC

Thanks

Last edited by Dapoolp; 21/10/20 12:37 PM.
stranger
stranger
Combat AI Bug:
When fighting the hook horrors in the underdark, I had killed the first Hooked Horror quickly and advanced to engage the next set. When Filro the Forgotten advanced and ended his turn near a Susser Flower he lost the ability to cast magic (obviously), but on subsequent turns he did not act and awaited his demise. I would have expected him to reposition himself so that he would be able to cast spells, but he didn't for 2-3 turns until I killed him. Mwahahaha.
https://imgur.com/ZtRTNpZ

Combat UI Bug:
When controlling a Glut-SporeRezzed Hooked Horror in the underdark, the combat ui bar at the bottom is glitched in three places. 1) The actions/bonus actions pallette 2) The hotbar right of the hourglass has a break in it 3) The white bits on the right hotbar are too far to the right by a square or so? Playing on 2560x1440. Picture below for show-and-tell.
https://imgur.com/ETsAuA0

When fighting with Glut I used his spore ressurection on 3 Hooked Horrors, I understood that I could only have 1 "spore animated/rezzed" at a time, but I found that I could use scrolls of revivify on the previous 2 Hooked Horrors. This is where it gets wierd... When finishing the Duergar camp off with Glut and 3 hooked horrors in tow (I killed Glut after his conversation about Spaw) I found I had an uncontrollable yet friendly (green) Hooked Horror and my 2 "Revivified" Horrors were dead (but still on my character as available to Ressurect). I revivified the two dead Horrors after the battle and when I ended the day expecting them to dissappear they healed to full health but were in the underdark. When I travelled to the smithy in the blighted village to create the Masterwork weapon with the susser bark the Horrors joined my character in the cutscene and are now fully controllable and present with me above ground.
https://imgur.com/Phhl6lz

Cinematic Issue:
When talking with Blurg in the Myconid Colony the below linked scene was wierd, I started the conversation standing slightly below him, and I am a Wood Elf Female. His head was pushed lower than the camera.
https://imgur.com/0yP2v70

Trading Bug:
When trading with Blurg in the Myconid Colony I first bought the Sapphire Spark necklace, but when I went to buy the Sunwalker's Gift ring I matched price but it appeared to only put in 0gold... confusing. I pushed trade and it removed the correct amount of gold, but looked wrong as it appeared to have only been displaying 0.
https://imgur.com/ahSYzor

Text Grammar Issue:
The description text on the "Shadow of Menzoberranzan" reads "eagerly waiting envelop". I beleive this should be "eagerly waiting to envelop", or re-written to "eagerly waiting to shield you from view" to avoid overuse of the word envelop.... Envelop.
https://imgur.com/IQPWwIm

UI issue:
When on the inventory screen and I want to go to equipment screen (shortcut N) I have to either double click it or hold down for a good half second before it changes screen. (realised I haven't mentioned this sooner)

stranger
stranger
Having weird perfomance issues. Everything was fine at first, just a little lag here and there, maybe a little memory leak after several hours of playing, but never anything too bad or unfixable by a simple restart.
But then in a couple of days the game started lagging horribly out of nowhere. I haven't changed any settings or anything with my PC and it wasn't after any game update. The only thing that has changed in between - some random Steam update, but I doubt that's what causing this.
The game is pretty much unplayable like this. Everything lags when I move camera or even open inventory or menu screen. It feels like a massive memory leak, but it happens immediately after I launch the game and not after couple of hours. Restarting the game or PC changes nothing. Lowering graphics doesn't do anything as well. No idea what this might be.
I've also tried running both on Vulkan and DX11 and with/without steam overlay. No change

edit: updated my drivers and ran the game on DX11. It's better now, but still somehow more laggy than couple of days ago even though I had an older driver installed

Last edited by Aldaron O'Shrew; 21/10/20 05:04 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
In the Druid grove after I killed Kagha I returned to the grove in the overworld and all the druids were dead and all the Keiflings were either cowering or telling me to pick up a weapon and fight, but there was nobody to fight.

Page 19 of 46 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard