Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Merlex Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I went to see Nessie for some healing. She poisoned Wyl. Failed my check, had to kill her. Now I'm stuck in that room. There are 4 pedestals, 3 with runes, a 4th with 3 slots. Does anyone know what to do, to open stone slab? Many thanks!

stranger
stranger
I have exactly the same issue. Not sure what to do in here, tried to touch all the stones in different order but nothing smirk
Edit: you can actually lockipick the stone door from where you came from.

Last edited by Nitsugua; 07/10/20 05:19 PM.
stranger
stranger
did you try clicking it?

stranger
stranger
Said this on another post, but I think it's a design flaw since you get the last rune to get out of the room from one of the druids in the main center room. So if you have your entire party inside the locked room then it seems there's no way out.

stranger
stranger
you don't need it to exit the room

Merlex Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Tol Phontos
you don't need it to exit the room

Ok, then how do I get out?

stranger
stranger
the big stone slab is a normal door, just click it

stranger
stranger
We picked her pocket for the cure and circlet, knocked her out, then ran away. I think you can also just kill your ally, not sure haven't tried it. It's possible to collect the circlet before this in one of the small side quests in camp, so you don't *have* to fight her, the way to make the cure is in a book right outside the room you get locked in. I think the situation sucks but isn't "broken" because at worst you can force your way out by killing the girl, and there are a couple of circumstances where you can avoid that with different sequencing. It's very dndesque to not be able to have everything at the last moment, and the game gives you plenty of warning that going to her isn't a great solution.

Last edited by Bromnath; 07/10/20 05:44 PM.
Merlex Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Bromnath
We picked her pocket for the cure and circlet, knocked her out, then ran away. I think you can also just kill your ally, not sure haven't tried it. It's possible to collect the circlet before this in one of the small side quests in camp, so you don't *have* to fight her, the way to make the cure is in a book right outside the room you get locked in. I think the situation sucks but isn't "broken" because at worst you can force your way out by killing the girl, and there are a couple of circumstances where you can avoid that with different sequencing. It's very dndesque to not be able to have everything at the last moment, and the game gives you plenty of warning that going to her isn't a great solution.

Thank you, I guess I'll have to reload, or start over.

stranger
stranger
put on the circlet and leave the room...

Merlex Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Well thank you, that worked easily.

addict
addict
Nessie poisoned my main - but she gave me both a potion to kill myself & a potion to heal poison - I went back outside & just drank the curing potion....
I was probably meant to save it for something - but oh well....
From memory I nailed 3 dice rolls in a roll to get that outcome - that is a definite first as I’ve failed many many times 😊

K
stranger
stranger
K

Same problem as op, but she attacked me as a result of me snooping around in things she didn't apparently like. Killed her, then couldn't figure out how to get out of the room. Putting on the circlet then clicking on the door unlocks it. Thanks!

Link Copied to Clipboard