Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#679599 07/10/20 08:44 PM
Hail Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
All this discourse about bugs and features and rules changes are getting out of hand. If there were a source post pinned on what Larian can already say they are working on, I feel like a lot of issues would be alleviated. If someone could just let us know, "hey, yeah we know that the sneak attack button is weird, and we're changing it soon," sort of deal, that would be extremely appreciated. Thanks.

that sexist guy in the forums is getting on my nerves, please get rid of him
stranger
stranger
This would be great for an actual source of truth, I asked earlier in general but couldn't find any infos, except in the sticky FAQ, somewhere. As you mentioned they said "we are working on things". However I do think it's an awesome move for them to go with the long EA and take feedback especially given the caliber of the realm at hand here. However that really only works with community driven feedback when there is a bit more transparency on what's being worked on. I dunno maybe I missed a post somewhere.

stranger
stranger
Yeah, a general list of what they're working on would help a lot, would mean less people suggesting a lot of the same stuff and drowning out more specific issues.

stranger
stranger
+ 1

I think it’s been mentioned elsewhere but a road map of any kind can keep discussions productive, even if it’s just stickies on the forum.

Hail Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
That's the term I was looking for, road map! I think it is absolutely pertinent to creating the game that people will enjoy the most, especially with such a divided community.

that sexist guy in the forums is getting on my nerves, please get rid of him
addict
addict
Originally Posted by smocaine
Yeah, a general list of what they're working on would help a lot, would mean less people suggesting a lot of the same stuff and drowning out more specific issues.

I was bored today and am actually compiling a list over things that people have asked for or suggested so far. But it will take me a while with the forum having almost 800 threads already and growing by the hour smile

Link Copied to Clipboard