Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#682364 08/10/20 11:58 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I've encountered a bug in which if you have an imp familiar cast and return to camp during the day via a waypoint, any party member at camp becomes hostile toward you. This happened to me with both Laezel and Scratch (the dog). However, if you return to camp via the "End the day" button, they will not be hostile. Clearly this is not intended.

stranger
stranger
Wanted to add that I experianced this as well, however did not need an imp to cast. I simply returned to camp via the waypoint and the map menu and on both occasions party members turned on me. Upon first return only Astarion was hostile. Upon second return Le'zal was hostile.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
After testing this some more, it appears you are correct, Warmane. Even without the imp, party members will still be hostile if you return to camp using the waypoint during the day. Without the imp, they will not be hostile if using the "End the day" button. However, if you DO have an imp and use the "End the day" button, they will still be hostile. So there's some sort of issue both with having an imp, and with returning during the day (as two separate issues).

Last edited by Marktheshark; 09/10/20 12:08 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard