Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
As a 20 year dungeon master and D&D twitch streamer, please make it more apparent when I have and do not have advantage. I tried playing a rogue and it is never notable when you have advantage, the bottom left has a little symbol accompanied by a % to hit, but I want it to say large and in the middle lower section of the screen "ADVANTAGE" or "DISADVANTAGE" or maybe even gray out the sneak attack buttons when you don't have advantage. Also, the web overlay on the map is not great.

N
stranger
stranger
N
+1

apprentice
apprentice
+1

journeyman
journeyman
Agree, and will also say that Sneak Attack as it is feels incredibly silly. As other people were saying, making it a toggle would probably make a lot more sense (like riposte, for example).

stranger
stranger
+1

I would perfer this solution over making sneak attack it's own ability.

L
stranger
stranger
L
+1
I have hard time understanding what advantage means here, would be nice to clearly see what it does. An optional toggle would be great in the menus.

K
stranger
stranger
K
+1

stranger
stranger
This is a solid suggestion!

+1

addict
addict
Advantage is such a big part of 5e. It does deserve more of an overt presence in the game.

apprentice
apprentice
+1 (for making two dice display)

Last edited by rfuzzo; 09/10/20 06:22 AM.
Originally Posted by LegendaryTales
As a 20 year dungeon master and D&D twitch streamer, please make it more apparent when I have and do not have advantage. I tried playing a rogue and it is never notable when you have advantage, the bottom left has a little symbol accompanied by a % to hit, but I want it to say large and in the middle lower section of the screen "ADVANTAGE" or "DISADVANTAGE" or maybe even gray out the sneak attack buttons when you don't have advantage. Also, the web overlay on the map is not great.

I hope your idea is implemented. You don't know where to stand otherwise.

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
+1, especially for rogues this is a must have.

Link Copied to Clipboard