Print Thread
#683559 09/10/20 12:31 PM
O
Owil Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
I have tried a bit and somehow every time I cast Shield of Faith with Shadowheart I get Bane on someone. I don't know whether that is intended ot not. But if so it would be nice to have it in it's tooltip, if not this may need a fix

M
stranger
stranger
M
I have the same issue when using the shield dropped by the goblin lady. It's called the Absolute's Warboard. It has the spell Shield of Faith on it. When I cast that on anyone it casts Bane instead of Shield of Faith. Really annoying.

K
stranger
stranger
K
It's working as intended, I think - it mentions that it works like that on the faithful. IE you need the absolute's brand in order to receive protection from it. Otherwise it's a free bane cast on your enemies. Honestly found it to be pretty confusing, but it was also enjoyable once I figured it out.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Owil
I have tried a bit and somehow every time I cast Shield of Faith with Shadowheart I get Bane on someone. I don't know whether that is intended ot not. But if so it would be nice to have it in it's tooltip, if not this may need a fix

Is Shadowheart equipped with the Gloves of Power?

F
journeyman
journeyman
F
Originally Posted by SirMoogle
Is Shadowheart equipped with the Gloves of Power?

Ah thanks ! I wondered why some attacks triggered bane...

Gloves of Power tooltip should tell that more explicitly, like "Attacks have a chance to inflict Bane (-1D4 on attacks and Saves for x turns) to targets".
This way you know if it's worthy to launch bane with other spell or not (since it cannot stack I guess).

Last edited by FenrisC; 09/10/20 05:38 PM.
O
Owil Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
[quote=SirMoogle]
Is Shadowheart equipped with the Gloves of Power?[/quote]

Not in my case.

But maybe I get Bane when I cast it on others than Shadowheart herself? Because they don't worship her deity? Then it dows work as intended I guess

Last edited by Owil; 09/10/20 06:29 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard