Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
stranger
stranger
Multiplayer lobby says "no lobbies found". Is this an issue with the game, or is there something wrong with my firewall?

stranger
stranger
Has a timetable been set for local coop on stadia. one of the major reasons I am getting game

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Lijka
[Major issue] I can't host a multiplayer. When trying to host I have no option to change who can join, the default: "nobody" is greyed out and I can't change it to anything. I tried it after setting my options to "friends only" and then "invite only". Can't invite anyone through Steam either. My husband had no such problems, though he's running Win 10, I am running Win 7.

[Major issue] Joining a multiplayer session opens a second game instance. I can only launch the game using the bizarre SHIFT trick, launching the game directly from Steam folder. Otherwise I get the common issue of the screen being black and the game not responding. When invited to a multiplayer session, after accepting, the game launches a second instance. If I accept the invite directly, without starting the game first, I get the black screen issue. So, in order to play multiplayer, I need to launch the game without the launcher, then accept the invite, wait for the game to open second time, and manually close the first instance.

[Major issue] After few minutes in, the game becomes, not only a slide show but a slow motion slide show, while it is running smoothly for the host. It is unplayable when that happens. All it took was to move to the next room, no actual encounters yet, just walking and interacting with the few items in the second room.

In addition to the previously mentioned issues, a new one has arrived, since we tried to play again after the second patch. Accepting Steam invite no longer opens a second instance of the game ("app is running" message), which prevents me from hosting OR joining multiplayer. Completely. I still can't launch the game through the launcher, neither with Vulkan or Direct X. My nVidia drivers are up to date, so is the Visual C++ and my firewall is not the issue. When I launch the game bypassing the launcher, I am still unable to host or join multiplayer games, regardless of what I set in options.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Don't know if anybody else experienced this but here ya go:

[Minor Issue] After leaving the illithid ship and landing on the beach, you are granted about 150 XP, however one party member did not receive the XP. Resulting in being significantly behind the party in leveling.
Was not able to replicate the issue in any other games so far.

[Minor Issue] Sometimes, when a character is in dialogue with an NPC and the party decides to murder said NPC, the person in dialogue will not get the XP. Don't know if that is intended or not, but my friends are murder hobos.

This one is more of a request, but so far the top request of multi-player games that I've seen is to be able to see other peoples' dice rolls.

stranger
stranger
I have two major issues I found while playing multiplayer:

[Major Issue] My boyfriend was the host computer. After finishing up the helm section on the ship, I loaded into the beach area faster than he did. I walked around for a bit, then after his game finished loading, we were sent to the cutscene. The cutscene did not play for him, but the audio did. It played fine for me. So there seems to be some issue where, if the host player loads in last, they might not get the cutscene.

[Major Issue] In a three player game: When we ended the game then started playing again, the third person who tried to join the game got the error "No available characters to control." This didn't seem to be a computer issue, as I swapped and loaded in later, he got into the game while I got the error. Because of this issue, we're no longer able to continue our save, which isn't all that great. We want to play!

journeyman
journeyman
Im having a mutiplayer minor bug where my frame is purple and i can not link characters to follow me only to other players who are playing with me and in tutorial ship when i click healing machine it only heals and resets spell slots for me but when any other player did it reset spell slots and healed whole party

[Linked Image]
enthusiast
enthusiast
Playing with my husband via Steam. I have my Tav & Astarion, he was controlling Lae'zel and Shadowheart. I left camp just fine by clicking on the campfire and went right back to where I was - whereas he couldn't leave camp with his characters, he had to Fast Travel then run to my location.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard