Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 46 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 45 46
J
stranger
stranger
J
i have tried launching the game on Steam and for whatever reason steam says the game is running but i cant see the launcher on screen on Windows 10

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
I've had a few bugs that I'm not sure if have been mentioned, skim read the thread and didnt see them, but I dont have time to grab clips or examples just yet - will do as soon as I'm able. I can state them now, then if any haven't been mentioned, I can look through my VODs and find them.

• Applying poison completely breaks combat for the player character - essentially, I added poison to a weapon and I couldnt attack, use spells or anything. If I moved, even if I used all my movement, my character would just walk back to where he was. This also happened in some other occasions where I didnt add poison, so I'm not sure about this one.
  • Pushing a Bugbear from a.... pretty lethal height.... didnt kill him. In fact, he didnt seem all that upset. https://clips.twitch.tv/OpenSparklingWitchAsianGlow
  • Enemies sometimes run through/see through open doors. If the door is closed, it's usually fine. However, if a large door is open, my characters dont run or attack through them, but enemies have no problem throwing grenades or shooting arrows through them. Then walking through them to stab me in the face. (basically the open door object doesnt apply as a physical object to the enemies for some reason)
  • Some missing objects during dialogue. During the party at my camp with the Tieflings, everyone seemed to be very drunk on invisible wine (no wine glasses in their hands). Also, if someone draws their sword, they do the motion but the sword stays on their hip

I'll try to add more VOD links/Clips when I'm a little less busy tomorrow, just thought I'd throw the bugs down as a comment first before I forget them all.

When you skip cutscene in fight sometimes you will end with black screen.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Technical Issue
-Game crash in the opening scene after taking control of the nautiloid cutscene.
-Game crashes sometimes when adjusting graphics
- Mage Armor makes player character (playing Tiefling Wizard) and follower characters (Gale) nude/translucent save for head/tail or just head.

Gameplay/Creative issue
-Silence Scroll doesn't work? (or at least, not worked as hoped). Used it on the cracked entrance at the upper level to the goblin camp. Sleeping goblins still woke up.
-The Speak with Dead spell/amulet doesn't work on the corpses outside of the village that the goblins raided. The game says the dead won't talk if you killed them (and I didn't). Having a corpse warn of goblins or a mouthy dead goblin laugh in your face before the party spots/walks into the ambush would be great.

Suggestions:
Smearing poo on your face scene--all the goblins make comments on it...but it doesn't show up on your character.

I know there's more, but writing them out at the moment made me blank. xD

But seriously, I am loving this game as a 5e and RPG games (die-hard Dragon Age and Baldur's Gate fan and DOS2) and the love you guys put into this is clear. Keep up the great work!

stranger
stranger
Not sure if bug or suggestion:
The fight with the phase spiders seems to have very poor xp rewards when compared to other encounters. Each phase spider is 5xp, and the matriarch (acidball spitting, 138 hp, phasing, summoning ) is only worth 20xp. As a comparison, the red caps are worth 50xp each...

Bug:
During level up as wizard (3rd to 4th): I already have acid arrow and detect thoughts in my spell book from copying a scroll. However, the default level up selected both acid arrow and detect thoughts for my level up spells, and even customize doesn't seem to indicate that I already know these spells and should select others. It also set my memorized spell list back to some default or previous set of spells, forcing me to re-select my prepared spell list after leaving the level up screen (especially since it doesn't show spells from scrolls in the level up screen prepare list). Bottom line: learning a spell from a scroll isn't being taken into account for wizard level up.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Had an interesting bug... Haven't seen it mentioned yet but could be wrong.

First, I'm a ranger with summon familiar spell.
I was in the Druid Grove, in the storeroom with the paralyzed NPC "Pandirna". I killed her to loot the room cause why not.
While I was looting, the guard "Zorru" walked in. So I ran out but he caught my spider familiar and started having a conversation with it..

https://imgur.com/a/3zzmCX7

I haven't tested to see if it happens with other NPC's yet but thought I should mention this.

stranger
stranger
Sneak appears to be broken as of patch #3. When I press C for sneak nothing happens, instead of the sneak mode being activated as before. I am playing a halfling when experiencing this. I checked and C is assigned as the hotkey for sneak in the options.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Flookii222

Gloves of Power which give the wearer Absolutes bane also inflicts bane upon the wearer on every attack and not just the enemy you attack not sure if this is a bug or just how the item was made to

I noticed this too. It doesn't give any indication wearer should receive Bane as well. If thats the case, what good would it be to have these gloves?

journeyman
journeyman
I've noticed when throwing items, in battle mainly, that they go nowhere near the spot that is selected. In the battle against the spider matriarch I threw a grease bottle in front of her, on the web, and it flew way over her and landed like 10 meters behind her.

F
stranger
stranger
F
For me it just turns it into a useless item just end up selling and making a little gold from.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Reloading a save after being encumbered due to overweight, removes encumbered debuff until another item is added.

Last edited by Sleepingdogs; 09/10/20 11:39 PM.
G
stranger
stranger
G
Text on those gloves say "Blessed by the Priestess Gut, these gauntlets aid any who bear the Absolute's Mark upon their flesh - but woe and non-believer who hopes to steal their power"
Spoiler tells you how to get that mark.

You can get the mark from the Priestess in the Goblin Camp and it should stop your character from getting Bane on attack

They work as intended.

journeyman
journeyman
I've also noticed that when in menu, any menu, the cursor on the screen moves. So I have edge panning on, and when I'm in menu the cursor will move the screen from where I was. I dunno if this is intentional or not.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Wounded Illithid. So if you fail the second wisdom check You fall down and go boom. You have to select a certain character before the initiative order is displayed, or your simply stuck spinning your wheels. There was more but the hotbars have my brain going like a hamster on speed.

sorry more description the one the three peasants are digging out, or trying to.

Last edited by clavis; 10/10/20 02:13 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Gremlin
Text on those gloves say "Blessed by the Priestess Gut, these gauntlets aid any who bear the Absolute's Mark upon their flesh - but woe and non-believer who hopes to steal their power"
Spoiler tells you how to get that mark.

You can get the mark from the Priestess in the Goblin Camp and it should stop your character from getting Bane on attack

They work as intended.

So to stop self bane they need to be "purified" basically?

stranger
stranger
During the Save Mayrina quest, entering the Ancient Abode triggers one main character conversation line (There, in the cage), but doesn't seem to trigger anything else. For example, lowering the cage and attempting to talk to Mayrina does nothing. No fight is triggered (as expected) and going through to the next section just leads to loot and an exit from the tunnels.

I am not sure how far back I need to go to fix this quest. /If/ it is relevant, I used turn based mode, jumping, and feather fall to bypass the traps and clouds... so maybe turn based mode didn't allow the story to progress? Just speculating.
Trying the quest again from just before entering the stairway all the way through without bypassing the clouds (just taking the damage, and running throw like an idiot) still doesn't trigger anything. Mayrina is shouting about the fight and all until you lower the cage, but no fight.
As it stands, the quest can not be completed.

Other issues in the lair:
In the conversation when you enter the teahouse, the wizard choice misgenders my PC (she voices 'he' but I am a 'she')
As she escapes she mentions 'playing with your new friends'. no 'friends' appear (maybe the Redcaps I killed earlier?) Further, when invisible she is immune to AOE damage, which may be intended to allow her to escape but frustrating.
The Magron head interaction defaults to 'open item', rather than 'use'. Unless you pick use from the right click, you won't get the dialogue.
Perception checks need to more obviously point out whatever the heck it is you just perceived. It is only blind luck that my camera happened to be pointing at some of these things when one of the party says 'hmm, whats that' and succeeds at a check.
The nominally petrified Efrin uses his idle animation even while stone. (also, freeing him and casting Lesser Restoration wont cure him, which is probably intended but still kinda sad, nor can you revivify him if you are inclined to expend that level of resources on a random NPC).
Knocking out the mask controlled beings won't let you remove their masks and save them... sadly. Also, first time I experienced a hostile going full HAM and attacking a downed party member until they were dead dead, rather than switching targets.

Last edited by enthar; 10/10/20 03:01 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
So I've been using a spear called the Watcher's Guide for a little while. I was getting kind of tired of it and wanted to go back to dual wielding. So I equipped a war pick that I got and tried to equip an off-hand. Well when I was hovering over my off-hand, it showed like the spear was still equipped. I found out im unable to equip another weapon in my off-hand with the war pick equipped. I can equip a torch or a shield though. And that finally caused the spear not to show up.

Is there a list of one-handed weapons that won't allow an off- hand to be equipped or is this a bug?

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by SpiderKiller
So I've been using a spear called the Watcher's Guide for a little while. I was getting kind of tired of it and wanted to go back to dual wielding. So I equipped a war pick that I got and tried to equip an off-hand. Well when I was hovering over my off-hand, it showed like the spear was still equipped. I found out im unable to equip another weapon in my off-hand with the war pick equipped. I can equip a torch or a shield though. And that finally caused the spear not to show up.

Is there a list of one-handed weapons that won't allow an off- hand to be equipped or is this a bug?

Without the dual-wielding feat, both weapons must have the 'light' property, e.g. two shortswords, two daggers, or a shortsword and a dagger. With the dual-wield feat (you can get it at 4th if you are so inclined) that requirement is removed, so two rapiers etc. become possible.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by enthar
Originally Posted by SpiderKiller

Without the dual-wielding feat, both weapons must have the 'light' property, e.g. two shortswords, two daggers, or a shortsword and a dagger. With the dual-wield feat (you can get it at 4th if you are so inclined) that requirement is removed, so two rapiers etc. become possible.

Thanks mate

journeyman
journeyman
A thing that has irritated me a few times is when I move items, to stack them (for one reason or another), the stack and move together even if not connected. When moved, the other item/s will fall through the one grabbed and become stuck. Then it becomes impossible to move just one of the items.

Page 5 of 46 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard