Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Astarion is stuck on the same dialogue and can't get out of it. It happened after the party at camp and I
chose him as the one to "celebrate" with. Now, no matter what I say to him in or out of camp, he always does the "You're eager aren't you...." spiel and I
can't talk to him about anything else anymore. Nor can I take him out of my party. I'm essentially stuck with him forever. I also didn't notice this until WAY after that scene and now I have to go back and redo the swamp and a bunch of other stuff. cry

apprentice
apprentice
I've had the same bug, but I turned him down instead. Possibly the only solution is to not talk to him at all during the party? I don't know I haven't heard of anyone else having this issue. He still does do narrative-related dialog, it's just that I can't talk to him outside of things he's said he wants to talk about when we're outside of camp and encounter an event relevant to him.

[this space intentionally left blank]
G
stranger
stranger
G
Had this issue with Astarion and Shadowheart, fixed by killing them and reviving

stranger
stranger
For me Astarion, Ley'zel and Shadowheart all stuck on the last line of party dialog but this issue fixed itself after two long rests.

Link Copied to Clipboard