Page 6 of 46 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 45 46
R
stranger
stranger
R
Hello!
Quest bugs that happened to me:
- Brynna and Andrick.
- Met them, but didn't get in combat with them. And they soon left on their way.
- Then eventually, I made it to the Goblin Camp, smeared poo to gain access, went in the center, and then all goblins aggroed on me.
- I realize it's because Brynna and Andrick were there but they were "enemies", so when I got noticed by them, it put the entire camp into combat with me.

- Meet the Duke
- I went in the burning building, saved the guy on the second floor, then eventually saved Florrick(?)
- But the quest didn't progress for a while, and then later updated with "you didn't save anybody, but look out for the Grand Duke"
--- Not really a bug, but the house on the left (facing the gates) was open, but walking around inside was really hard. I kept needing to jump around the house since it kept saying no space was available after I had to jump inside through the front door. This is more of a general movement issue too, where players feel really "fat" in the space they take up when it visually doesn't appear that way.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Bug: Saving just before before the windmill gave me a bug that prevented me from saving until I restarted my pc. The message you get when trying to save during a cut scene started to pop up where ever I went.

Bug: Repeated tags for Half-elves

Bug: The dialogue for questioning Shadowheart about Sharr keeps showing up, and I can keep repeating it for approval/disapproval.

Bug: Killing the Drow Goblin leader caused everyone to agro in the building, which lead to Wyll complaining about me killing Spike without him, even though he was there for it.

Bug: Wyll complains about the Windmill Goblin dying, and not getting info on Spike enough though we did successfully interrogate him, and Wyll told me to kill him.

Bug: Skill bar doesn't stay locked when you switch between characters. This leads to instances of skills being removed on accident, and if that skill happened to be a spell it treats it as if the spell was unmemorized, and can't be put back on the bar mid combat.

Performance: The game's auto detect and Nvidia GeForce say I should be able to run the game on ultra and high settings, but I can barley keep the game at 30fps in alot of eras, especially the Goblin camp. I am slightly above the recommended specs. I'm using an i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.6GHZ and a GTX 1060 GDR5 6gb.

Last edited by Damashi; 10/10/20 03:23 PM.
C
journeyman
journeyman
C
Ok this happened to me for the second time. When I left the mind flayer ship and landed on the beach, the world was... empty. There was no Shadowheart, no Gale around, no intellect devourers at the crash site. No creature at all. It's like they were not loaded with the world. It happend both after watching cinematics without interruption and after skipping it with Spacebar.

journeyman
journeyman
had the same issues with the meet the duke thing, the fire at the tavern is just a mess over all. it's clear that scripts are't firing

stranger
stranger
Quest Bug:

Taking the helm :

When you are tasked to take the helm on the ship in the first part of the game. The quest does not get marked as complete.

It also bugs out and you need to repeat it :
No cut-scene after taking the helm
50% of the time you load onto the beach and no characters load.

I saved game on the beach and reloaded and characters appeared, but the quest did not complete .

M
stranger
stranger
M
- In Arcane Tower fight, going two levels down from Bernard sometimes makes him go down one level only and stop; if party member goes up to him , strikes and goes down one level again, Bernard doesn't follow. He only begins to function properly again when party member stays till the end of the turn on the same level as he. After that he follows party member down and/or attacks.
- Waidas (sp?) and imp fight in swamp: imps summon imps, but do not attack, except for Elder imp (he can attack), they just stand there "planning actions" each turn and it was very LONG fight; also after waidas were killed, custom character lost all actions - each turn he appeared as having no actions till the end of the fight.
- In the tree stump accessible after waidas and imp fight, there is a letter to Kaga - it cannot be taken from container, can be "sent to camp', but seems to not show up there. Also it can be readm but it doesn't affect the gameplay (shouldn't we be able to tell Halsin?)
- Myconid follower was not able to ressurect any fallen druegars in my playthrough
- I fed the Necromancy of Thay to Gale, book quest was not updated (this should count as destroying the book, shouldn't it?), quest mark was left on the ground where Gale consumed it.
- After Gale dying for the second time, his protocol was not activated, and flute was unusable, I had to ressurect him in camp, and after that dialog about protocol was still fired again (and also with inconsistency: my character has already learned about Gale's condition, but Gale was discreet about that again),
- I've started painter quest in Zentarim Outpost, after that killed all Zentarim. Oscar doen't seem to see that his master is dead while his body is on the ground beside him. He still asks me if I have spoken to his master.
- Sending party member to the camp before camp is established makes them dissapear forever (may be this is intended?)

When you kill any of humanoids in sleeproom(above crypt) when player character is in stealth they bodies fly away to sky! That make visual bug that disapper after leaving location.

stranger
stranger
Door Bug:

In the ruins in the first part of the island .

When you get to the 2 Oak Doors, one of the doors in the right Oak door section is locked, if you break this down, the door doesn't crumble or disappear, though you can walk right through it.

stranger
stranger
Using tab to present arms caused this shield visual bug, no textures loading.

[Linked Image]

A
stranger
stranger
A
If you already used your Ilithid Power to get into the Goblin Camp, you will not have the option to use it again for Lookout Trinza to get entrance to the Shattered Sanctum. However, if you fail your Deception roll, you can just reinitiate the conversation and use the Ilithid power again. I think this is not intended.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Cant continue playing because of a puzzle bug, the one before underwolrd. Description and visualization in video above (loading on youtube now 7am -3gmt)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLuBjlFmcIY

Last edited by Gnai; 10/10/20 09:45 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
I have characters missing combat rolls saying they are not proficient with the weapons they are using. For example Astarion a high elf rogue, I have using a short sword and dagger. He has started missing so much its not funny. My main character a warrior gets the same messages using a great sword,great axe or a 2 handed spear. Gale, the mage misses his spells so much I am not sure why I keep him in my party. I think this needs to be looked into, I understand you can miss in DnD but it really is beyond ridiculous how much they miss.

stranger
stranger
Attacking 2 goblins at one of the gates of the blighted village/town results in party disapproval, even though we already cleared the whole place and these were the only goblins left.
They had yellow circles. When you approach them first, they will say something like "we attack you" and then you can fight them without negative effects.

I guess there is some kind of moral mechanic attached to some groups that can start dialogue with you instead of attacking right away. Not sure if this shouldn't be disabled after you attacked their faction/group nearby. Or maybe these kind of guards shouldn't even have this mechanic.

And like already reported, Andrick, if spared earlier, will results in a complete hostile goblin camp once you try to enter.
I was able to call the 3 trolls via horn though after reloading, and they killed him in a fight while I stood outside at the entrance.
I guess because the game/the goblins did not thought I was involved with the trolls, I was basically allowed to watch all this and then talk with the remaining goblins afterwards.

Last edited by Rulin; 10/10/20 03:07 PM.
stranger
stranger
Bug: Using Druid Halsin's conjure Wolf spell.

It bugs out so you cant end the wolfs turn in combat.

Wyll stuck before Druid Groove.
[Linked Image]

apprentice
apprentice
Toll house, Risen road. Cyrel the mage who im fighting jumps on a box..break the boxes and she falls through the wall.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Hello.
Quest bugs i found. Whenever i accept quest from Karlach or Anders, quest The Githyanki Warrior disappear.
In Save the Refugee Zevlor is glitched, have Return to Zevlor after meeting Kagha but all he says is meet me in the cave.

stranger
stranger
New conversation game breaking bug;

When having cleared the undead from the crypt in 2player with 2 companions we think we activated the conversation between the players accidentally with a companion and then when we had the conversation in the duid grove after the battle we couldnt save as one of us was tagged as listening/in conversation. Manual saves and quick saves would not work.

We tried killing both our players, but the conversation bug still persisted.

U
stranger
stranger
U
After the battle with the goblin boss torturing the gnome, with Wyll in the party:

If you let Wyll speak and kill the goblin boss on command, then talk to Wyll after, Wyll will still complain about the boss being killed, even though Wyll already got the info he needed.

P
P
Originally Posted by rabidelfman
Seems like the manual dice roller isn't taking ability score + proficiency into account. Numerous times I've had a target of, say, 7 and I roll a 4 with a +3 - if it meets, it beats, this is not being applied, it seems. If it is being applied, then the meeting of the target is not passing, as it should be.

This isn't obvious, but the displayed target number is actually already modified by your +3. That is, the DC is 10, so with a +3 it shows "7". This is kind of a weird quirk and personally I'd prefer if it showed the die, the modifier, and the target all on screen -- there's plenty of room. But it's not that big of a deal to me,

Page 6 of 46 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard