Print Thread
G
Glory Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Hi,

I sent these to the feedback option on the site but I'm listing these here too. I love this game and want to see it get better! laugh
Will add more later but this is what I found so far.

When killing Khaga, her key does not open her chest in the slave room.

When attacking Khaga multiple times it does not trigger a fight.

When mage hand is summoned, it disappears before it can do anything in a long fight.

Grease disappears in combat even though 60 turns never happen

Player Characters will be skipped occasionally in combat even though they are not suffering from crowd control or surprise

In multiplayer the other player's characters will still have a 20 sided die floating above them even though they are not currently making a check.

Dead body didn't appear on my friend's screen until he was casting the revivify spell (Multiplayer)

Player Character's will randomly not be able to perform actions in combat

Dependent on terrain (like a slightly raised rubble) characters won't be able to move unless they are pushed by another

Gloves of power applies Bane to self during a run

Gloves of power applies Bane to both self and enemy during a seperate run

Gloves of power applies Bane even after being unequipped and I miss an attack (this is where gloves of power was previously equipped on me and then I equipped it on Shadowheart)

Shadowheart's healing and non-combat spells are applying bane on allies from previously having Gloves of Power equipped (they are unequipped, in inventory, and applying Bane)

Dialogue symbols are still above our heads even though we're not in dialogue, preventing us from saving. (Fixed by taking a long rest.) (Multiplayer bug)

Fell in a pit, died, and dead body was found at camp, after my multiplayer companion revived me we rested for the night, I woke up dead again. (fixed by reloading previous save)

With the Myconid follower Glut, passing through his own white haste spores continues to give him infinite actions if I walk in and walk out

Invisible enemies still show the small red opportunity attack arrow when I'm nearby where they were previously

Last edited by Glory; 10/10/20 02:40 AM.
Okay, are the Gloves of Bane just totally bugged? Because it feels like bane applies to my character every time she attacks even though the description made it sound like it was just supposed to apply to enemies.

G
Glory Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Pretty sure they are. I used them for the first time on my first run, and they were working as described. After I started another account, another run, they were acting like a cursed item LOL!

E
stranger
stranger
E
Gloves are not bugged read the description carefully. there is a second condition on them to be aware of on all the absolute gear.

G
Glory Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
That might be the case, but it should not be applying bane to utility/healing spells, based on description.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Does Shadowheart have the Absolute shield equipped? Because that does modify one of her utility spells to apply Bane to non-believers.

Last edited by kreon; 10/10/20 06:49 AM.
G
Glory Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Not at the time when I received it

journeyman
journeyman
So THAT'S why I keep getting bane when I attack - it's the gloves of power!
Thank you!

P
P
Yeah, maybe after the first time you use them, they should get a colored outline indicating that they're effectively a cursed item.

journeyman
journeyman
Regarding the gloves: You gotta get that brand to use 'em right, my man. Without the brand of the absolute, the power is reversed. When I understood that, boy was I impressed by this game. Full release will be bonkers. The game is in good hands.

Last edited by Skarpharald; 10/10/20 07:42 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Couple more to add to the pile:
Interaction between mage armor and shields is broken. Shield AC isn't added even though it should stack theoretically
No punishment for failing sleight of hand pickpocket check if in multiplayer and one player is engaged in conversation with shopkeep while other pickpockets (doesn't work in soloplay)
abusable deadzone in owlbear fight in the upper cliffs where the owlbear can neither hit you nor have enough room to jump up
while light cantrip is applied to weapon and in melee range, still getting disadvantage on attacks in owlbear encounter for "target is obscured by shadow". Might be happening elsewhere, but only place I noticed

S
stranger
stranger
S
also, using jump/fly on an invisible imp familiar causes them to stop concentrating on invisibility. Might not technically be a bug, but certainly doesn't seem like intended behavior.

Link Copied to Clipboard