Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 46 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 45 46
P
P
Originally Posted by Cahir
Ok this happened to me for the second time. When I left the mind flayer ship and landed on the beach, the world was... empty. There was no Shadowheart, no Gale around, no intellect devourers at the crash site. No creature at all. It's like they were not loaded with the world. It happend both after watching cinematics without interruption and after skipping it with Spacebar.

This happened my first game and I was super-confused. There's a theory on reddit that this happens if you short-circuit the cutscene. Haven't tried to replicate.

P
P
Originally Posted by mlInd

- I fed the Necromancy of Thay to Gale, book quest was not updated (this should count as destroying the book, shouldn't it?), quest mark was left on the ground where Gale consumed it.

I fed the Sword of Justice to him, and still have it!

M
stranger
stranger
M
Camera can be a bit bugy. When i was in the first room with the imps, standing on some crates, and accidently go the camera view into the end battle of the first area where the devil dude is fighting the tentacle dude. I could see text above them and sword swinging, but it was layered wired with a broken background

S
stranger
stranger
S
BUG

After entering the hag's fireplace and trying to go down the stairs.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Sleepingdogs; 10/10/20 11:06 PM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
Dunno if this is the right thread, point me in the right direction please if it isn't, but these are the bugs I found while playing today: (also, amazing game, great work by the devs)

*when you headbutt astarion there is no sound of head hitting head
*in random conversations (such as the encounter with Shadowheart in front of the gates) characters will speak but their lips won't be moving
*when Nettie? (the halfling druid) holds the poisonous thorn branch and moves her arm, the branch remains in place in midair
*Arabelle's mother not looking at her, but instead at the player while scolding her
*when the sarcophagus with the undead guy with golden face decorations is opening, there is no sound of rock sliding across rock
*Astarion and the player have a permanent skill check d20 above head (the white line sillouethe one) which doesn't go away
*the scene where you take control of the Nautiloid is awesome, but I had the generic drum music in the background, it's very rhytmic and a bit slow, and with the action on scene (character being thrown through the air across the ship) I feel like a more actiony music track might be more appropriate here to increase the thrill

T
stranger
stranger
T
-Featherfall and mage armor both cause transparent nudity for player/followers

-Goblin drums are still usable and alert camp despite being destroyed.

G
stranger
stranger
G
After getting the cutscne with the hag threating to eat you over and over again. Combat doesn't start and I can basically keep attacking her without combat starting until she is dead

Last edited by Grielog Viespeuk; 10/10/20 09:20 PM.
V
stranger
stranger
V
I hope that I am not repeated the ones here:

1) I have Lae'zel as a companion. I entered the moon puzzle room a few days ago and failed in the saving throw for the perception on the lever. Later when I finished the grove part (helped the first druid escape and talked to him), I traveled back to that room. I saw the bug with the tiles. I then traveled to the camp and changed to Astarion to try and do the saving throw again for him. That worked, but when I returned to camp to try and select Lae'zel again, I do not get the conversation icon and I can't select her again.

2) I keep getting the conversation exclamation icon for the staff conversation of Gale, no matter how many times I finish it.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Two things I noticed so far that stick out:

1. It was possible to change Mage Hand out when choosing Arcane Trickster, this is not an optional cantrip and is part of their future abilities so should not be able to be removed or changed.
2. Devil's Sight does not grant the ability to see in magical darkness. I took it and Darkness, when I cast darkness I am still blinded inside of it.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Two more things:
1. I just noticed in Hunt the Devil, I chose to help Karlach, and it has marked Kill the Devil as the completed part, but still says Karlach should be pleased. I have also gone and spoken to her since then and told her that Anders is dead, and it is still marked to go tell her.
2. Auntie Ethel appeared in her lair, but then did not become engaged in combat, so I just hacked her down.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Sleepingdogs
After entering the hag's fireplace and trying to go down the stairs.

*img

this issue also pops up in the Necromancer lab under Blighted Village. The tunnel from the hidden door and the are of the lab closest to the basement of the house have some serious LOD issues.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Done, thanks smile

stranger
stranger
I've encountered a bug with pick pocket.

In multiplayer party split in half, I was controlling Astarion. Failing a pickpocket roll had no consequences we just cleaned out every merchant we have found so far in the druid grove.

I tried recreating in single player, playing a custom made rogue but it seems to be working correctly.

Q
stranger
stranger
Q
I encountered a dialogue eavesdrop bug today during multiplayer. This occurred on the beach area just after the Nautilus tutorial. After I eavesdropped on the other player's conversation, the game seemed to think that one of us was always stuck in mid-conversation even after that conversation ended. We tried entering battles or starting new conversations with NPC's but nothing seemed to break the "you are in mid-dialogue" bug. This consequently made it impossible to save.

journeyman
journeyman
Camp bug: If you choose to send NPC's to the camp before you rest there the first night, the NPC's won't be there until they need main character interaction.
First playthrough had Shadowheart sent to camp before I went for the first night, and she only appeared when she wanted to confront me and attack me.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Unable to pick up Letter to Kaghu

journeyman
journeyman
Im finding that the field of vision, for enemies, is off. The sight area shows they can see through solid objects. I dont think this should happen.
Still coming across enemies that rubberband and show as a huge area after death.
Encountered an enemy that I killed, but still had an "alive" animation. Didn't attack or anything, just looked alive. Also pressing the ~ key to show characters, it doesn't always highlight all of the enemies.

journeyman
journeyman
I've been coming across enemies that can attack me through floors/ceilings and walls. No lines of sight possible, as there are brick walls/flooring/ceiling there. Ive encountered this in the goblin camp multiple times

journeyman
journeyman
Oh, I forgot, but I was unable to use Kaghas key on Kaghas chest. Had to pick the lock.

journeyman
journeyman
[img]https://photos.app.goo.gl/7jXnd4Jty5Aorne97[/img]
The moon puzzle in the defiled temple has an issue where they don't change when you interact with the plate. This happened after a load, due to death.

Page 7 of 46 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard