Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Redwyrm
Once again, some ppl seems mistaken Baldur's Gate 3 with dating simulator.

Not that I disagree with your points in general (quite the opposite), but to be fair: BG3 appears to have even more focus on dating than other modern RPGs...

(At least that's how it looks like to someone who hasn't actually played EA. But from what I've seen - community updates, reviews - it does seem to cater to people who are heavily into dating sims/romance.)

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I wasn't looking for a dating app, thus why I complained about both females at camp saying well if you decide to be more evil like me I would have slept with you. Wyll constantly makes propositions to the girls as well near the Owlbear lair. I could do without it, always did in the divinity Games and only did Arie in BG2 because it was such a part of the overall plot.

Larian however has made it a big deal, as this is the suggestion section I was simply making my opinion in a joking manner.

P
journeyman
journeyman
P
For me both are very well writen, except for some inconsistency towards romance, like Lae'zel wanting to spend the night with me after several hours of me going against her in every opportunity and getting several disapprovals, I'd expect her to act accordingly, but First chance and I can start a relantionship with her? Very weird

Last edited by pgmoro; 11/10/20 01:23 AM.
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Rouoko
Both female companion have worst women personalities that are possible. Both of them have lust of power, are self-righteous, arrogant, insensitive, serpentine. They are more like devils than human beeing. Those are womans who in Tinder app have "Men start from 180+ cm".

I second this

F
journeyman
journeyman
F
There's a lot of needless antagonistic and sexist comments in this thread that could go without being said.

Regarding the OP, I found Shadowheart rather agreeable, personally. She's secretive and defensive about her privacy (for good reason, lorewise), but she's got a good sense of humor and likes to avoid conflict. It worked out really well with my character being a snarky rogue.

Lae'zel didn't like my character, but that's because I was generally more compassionate in my options. I want to make a Drow and just treat everyone like garbage and see how she responds to it.

journeyman
journeyman
I've been with women who had a thing for serial killers. I don't want to do that in a video game, too.
I'm lookin at you, Lae'zel. I didn't wipe out the grove for fun, simmer down.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Rouoko
Both female companion have worst women personalities that are possible. Both of them have lust of power, are self-righteous, arrogant, insensitive, serpentine. They are more like devils than human beeing.

In other words, the females have wrongfully appropriated masculine characteristics? Well, that is one way of looking at it.

I, for one, really like them both. They have interesting personalties. Fixed paces in my little adventuring party are guaranteed for Shadowheart and Lae'zel. Only one spot left for one of those wimpy males.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard