Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jhelzei Offline OP
OP Offline
So given the evil-ish nature of our available companions is it advisable, or even possible to have a good PC go through EA? I've tried with poor-ish results so far. Lae'zael even went berserk in camp, shouting "Intruder!" on going on a rampage. Took a good dozen rounds to take her out...

T
stranger
stranger
T
That sounds like a bug. It is advisable to go good because half the evil path isn't even in the EA yet.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Jhelzei
So given the evil-ish nature of our available companions is it advisable, or even possible to have a good PC go through EA? I've tried with poor-ish results so far. Lae'zael even went berserk in camp, shouting "Intruder!" on going on a rampage. Took a good dozen rounds to take her out...

Going good has not been a hindrance so far for me. In general, so long as you make the smart decisions regarding the friend in your head, even the evil-ish characters don't hate you too much.

stranger
stranger
imo none of the compagnions are really evil chars so far. i mean lae'zel is a gith asshole, and likes bullying people, but the rest seems to agree with most common sense decisions like helping people. even emo boi will agree to be nice if you demand it.

N
old hand
old hand
N
You can be good. And you can be evil. Both choices along with neutral are available in EA. No restriction.

Link Copied to Clipboard