Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 46 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 45 46
stranger
stranger
- The first time I escaped with the Nautiloid, I didn't see the cutscene where it crashes. I started directly near the crash site, but apart from the dead fisherman, there was not any item, NPC, etc. When trying to save it said that the save in mid dialog is not yet implemented. I couldn't perform any action like jump, throw stuff, etc. I could just move around.

- Graphic bug after killing the last mob near the ruins. [img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nd7BhdeYfoAkuBsBcRcPEjIN1XPQrvX6/view?usp=sharing[/img]

- Our main character doesn't speak in any cutscene, his expressions are weird, it's like he is mute or something. Very unsettling...

- BSOD during the cutscene when entering the helm's room.

B
stranger
stranger
B
I just broke the cutscene upon entering the Druid Grove by sneaking in through the Hidden Passage intro the library before triggering it.

Didn't seem to break any quests though.

B
stranger
stranger
B
hello guys! these are my issues (Asus rog GL503vm, 1060 6gb, i7 7700 hq, 16 gb ram, game installed on sandisk external SSD)

- little frame drops randomly and SOMETIMES i launch my game and see that it is going 3/5 fps
- when playing online with my friend every 2/3 dialogues i need to switch character control cause there is a bug that keep a character always in "dialogue", this cause a gamebreaking bug if the player control 2 characters, cause these character will talk each other, but there is no dialogue UI. So can't move, can't save, can't do shit except change control of that character and make him speak with someone.
- A friend of mine (same setup of me) has a problem that make him play only in medium graphic preset (i play with ultra). If he plays in ultra he can't see a lot of textures, like sand, fire and stone walls
- Like everyone says, ragdolls and animations are really strange and our character expression seems very weird xd

that's enough for the moment, thank you for the great game!

M
stranger
stranger
M
Few bugs I encountered -
1) Wizard can learn spells from Cleric and Warlock scrolls (According to d&d 5e rules it shouldn't be possible).
2) "Gloves of power" power Absolute's Bane affect the wearer instead of the target.
3) Graphic bug - Character's hair go through helm during scenes

As a side note the games looks amazing so far, thank you! Hope to see the finished game soon.

stranger
stranger
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but I am playing on an ultra wide display 5120 x 1440

The mouse cursor to objects is ALWAYS inaaccurate meaning you constantly have to move around to find the mouseover sweetspot

R
stranger
stranger
R
Artist quest can't be completed, i killed his master but he doesent seem to get free and finish quest

journeyman
journeyman
Stairs downwards (to the cellar level) in the hag's hut did dissapear and were only seen when moving the camera into a specific position.

On several occasions character models got partially "invisible" (or just missing), like headless group running into not displayed wall until you turn the camera.

S
stranger
stranger
S
BUG

Goblins attacking from other side of the wall.

[Linked Image]

stranger
stranger

R
stranger
stranger
R
I killed Kagha for the "Save the Refugees" quest.

After killing her and exiting the area, I found Zevlor alive over around the training area with some other tieflings, but it was impossible to interact with him. No combat initiated or anything. The quest of killing Kagha was not marked as completed. I came across no hostile druids.

I rested. Then it appears Zevlor was dead, as well as Wyll (who I had recruited and was supposed to be at my camp), and then the quest was marked completed.

I have no idea how much of this is bug and how much is supposed to happen, but it comes off as very confusing and off. I suspect you are supposed to be able to join the fight and keep Zevlor alive, but instead it was like all characters involved there were in some kind of suspended animation (and I didn't even see any druids in the area... when I came back, too late, Arron was there and I had to kill him, but that was it).
Also it is bizarre that Wyll did not show up at my camp and instead wound up in the combat without any indicator other than the journal entry and his conspicuous absence at camp.

If this isn't bugged, it definitely needs some tweaks to the writing.

Other than that, most of the bugs I have seen are superficial (like a hilarious second Shadowheart popping up for a second when you recruit her or the characters once temporarily showing up as disembodied heads and hands because all their clothed parts became invisible), but this quest seems to be bugged to the point of either hurting the game or just confusing the hell out of the player.

stranger
stranger
In the druid camp I talked with Nadira. I could persuade her to give me her soul coin. Then I talked to her with another character, same story and when she is about to give me her soul coin again, she doesn't find it and thinks someone pickpocketed her... Illarious... Is this a bug or is she really amnesic ?

D
stranger
stranger
D
Two little bug or lets say narrative inconsistencies with Aunti Ethel and the antitoxin
1) I kept playing after Nettie in the Grove poisoned until I met Auntie Ethel. Accepted the deal and then found anittoxin on the Veranda of Auntie Ethels house. But the anittoxin won't cure me..... seem illogical. There should be a way to cure my self and hiding it a Auntie Ethel would have such a nice twits but alas ....
2) In the conversation with the two brothers I chose to option to debunk Auntie Ethel. She promptly disappears after scolding me. When finding here she acts as if the two brothers are dead but no such thing happened upon my choice.

Update:
1) Once I replayed the wetlands with the illusion removed I find the two brothers dead. But not when illlusion is in place.
2) The apples in the wetlands do nothing when eaten. Well that's fine now that I know they are "just an illusion". Wouldn't it be even more fun to find them turned into a lump of clay once the illusion is dispelled?

Last edited by debugfix; 11/10/20 03:28 PM.
P
stranger
stranger
P
Hi everyone.

First i have to say that the issues described here didnt go away by restarting the game, reinstalling, launch new games with different kind of characters :

- In the room right at the beginning when you find Myrnath, there is an organic elevator you can use to go near Myrnath. It does not appear in my games i only see a pink hole out of map.

- Nevermind, i can join Myrnath by using the 'Jump' action. But i cant interact properly with him, i can only kill him, or push him.

I saw in streams/videos/guides, people can interact and do a lot of things with Myrnath and they dont have any issue seeing and using the organic elevator.

Anybody has the same issues ?

stranger
stranger
- Helsin (in bear form) is unable to use Misty Step, Healing Word and Wolf Companion (for the record my MC has an Raven Familiar active at the same time). Autoattacking incorrectly uses his club and you can even dip his club for extra damage. Not sure why the bear can climb up and down ladders. Multiattack does not seem to be implemented properly as it is currently a single attack roll of 3d6. When reloading the game during combat, sometimes he shows up at the location when combat initially broke out, rather than his position when the save was taken.
- When sending a lone character away from the main party to speak to the hobgoblin, he identified my character as the killer of the mind flayer even though another party member did the deed.
- Jumping down the hole near the hobgoblin boss room without feather falling instantly kills my character (as expected) but sends their corpse to the middle of the campsite which is rather odd.
- Activating the mirror under Auntie Ethel's teahouse automatically teleports her nearby but does not initiate combat unless I manually attack her. She is also stuck at level 1 and does not drop anything if killed in this state.
- Even after killing Ethel, the masked people behind the arcane door are still under her control.
- Mage Hand is incompatble with Find Familiar, not sure whether that is intended or not.
- It is not obvious when the party identifies a trapped chest - they only say "this is interesting" and the chest simply glows. The only way to know that it is trapped is to right-click it and see the "Disarm" option appear.

Last edited by DarkShadow1337; 11/10/20 03:53 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
CORPSE BUG

The githanyaki fight corpse bug
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Sleepingdogs; 11/10/20 04:22 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Volo Dialogue bug

[Linked Image]

D
stranger
stranger
D
Walking through close doors.

When ordering the party to walk to a small platform behind a locked door in Ethels house (then leading to the area with the magic barrier) Asterion as the lead just walked through the locked door. But once through he cannot repeat the trick nor any other party member.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Mindwild
Few bugs I encountered -

2) "Gloves of power" power Absolute's Bane affect the wearer instead of the target.

As a side note the games looks amazing so far, thank you! Hope to see the finished game soon.

This works as intended, as I found out through this forum. You have to get the mark from the goblin priestess to not be affected by Bane. I didnt read the description properly so I thought it was bugged too, but it's not.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Hi so don't know if this has been posted but I do believe the Levels don't sink with the interaction scripts in game like the button in the tower in under dark as well the door in the witches lair that takes you to under dark . Their also appears to be a few camera clip bugs . And also the masterwork quest does not work with the sickle as stated as well as I do believe the weapons created with masterwork quest they do not show their hidden skills .And don't know if this is wrong D&D rules show the sickle to be 1 d 4 an not 2 d 4 please do correct me if I am wrong

Last edited by Darkxeon; 11/10/20 07:06 PM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
Bugs:

- The game crashes when trading with the blacksmith trader in the druid camp.
- It also crashes in the scene in the druid camp where the tiefling mother wants her child back in the deeper parts of the camp
- Within the crypt if you kill a skeleton on top of the sarcophagus where the warden is, it breaks the character rig and collision goes a bit haywire. (This has happened often throughout the game when defeating an enemy)
- The animations of the woman giving you potions in the druid camp need to be tweaked as the hands seem to be broken, as well as the woman next to her.

Page 8 of 46 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard