Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Toot033 Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I know it would be hokey / cliche but I think it would be neat to see if you could find "US" among the 3 living intellect devours that are roaming around when you wake up on the beach. It might be a fun thing / skill check to see if he 1) still recognizes you as a friend and if so helps / becomes a follower ( help all those classes who cant summon familiars to scout and could nerf his ability just to do that) / camp follower or 2) help in combat against the other ones and or the wounded mind flayer ( visions of " Don't hurt friend"). I would also make it random among the 3 so you would have to try interacting with all of them, not just snipe them off from a distance and hope you find the correct one.
He could also be used as a barometer of how far the tadpole has progressed. What I mean by it is he gets more and more receptive to you as the tadpole gets a stronger hold on you. When you get rid of the tadpole, he gets sad / withdrawn and leaves the camp and you. " Friend no more"...
Just a thought

I drank what.. Socrates
+1

I'd like to see a better resolution to the character at least... even if it involves cratering Us right next to the main character as they are saved with Telekinesis from landing on their head

Last edited by pill0ws; 11/10/20 02:43 PM.
Banned
Banned
+1

It seems odd that the first dice-roll choice you make in the game, whether to debilitate "Us', has no consequence. (At least it had no visible consequence in my games.)

Toot033 Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I failed the debilitate role on another character and he immediately became hostile and engaged in combat.

I drank what.. Socrates
+1, give us the brain kitty back.

R
stranger
stranger
R
+1 Give Us back to... us?

Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by Toot033
I failed the debilitate role on another character and he immediately became hostile and engaged in combat.

As far as I can tell though, debilitating successfully has no advantage to not trying to debilitate. Or did I miss the consequences somehow?

Link Copied to Clipboard