R
[img]https://ibb.co/PxmLk11[/img]

Me and my buddy in multiplayer , Half-drow Warlock and Dwarf Cleric

Last edited by Roukan; 11/10/20 11:05 PM. Reason: couldnt get the image to work
S
stranger
stranger
S
Female Shield Dwarf Fighter (Eldritch Knight)
[Linked Image]

Female Lightfoot Halfling Rogue (Arcane Trickster)
[Linked Image]

W
veteran
veteran
W
Go home, Shatter. You’re drunk. 😂

journeyman
journeyman
Ellessia, elven wizard

[Linked Image]

-Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
C
Banned
Banned
C
This thread is why Larian desperately need to revise and expand the character gen as soon as possible.

You're entering Pastiche levels of crappy PC design here.

Fire it up: 10,000 almost identical drow Mary Sues, hit it.

W
veteran
veteran
W
Originally Posted by Cat Badgerkin
This thread is why Larian desperately need to revise and expand the character gen as soon as possible.

Why do you want everybody to hate you? Why are you afraid of being loved? Who hurt you?

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Aesurel, High Elf Wizard. I'm roleplaying that he's of Sun Elf heritage, so I hope he looks the part.

[Linked Image]

C
Banned
Banned
C
Originally Posted by Warlocke

Why do you want everybody to hate you? Why are you afraid of being loved? Who hurt you?

It's true.

Current char-gen is a crappy selection of pre-made faces and no sliders.

It's deeply crap.

If you can't admit that, go to Zhentarium enclave and check out the faces there: Literally play-do "my first RPG" starter pack in char gen pre-sets at the moment,

And of course they all made Drow + silver/purple hair if they didn't go with "comedy" hair color / tattoo / Jokefied look.

~

Predictable. Literally zero percent inspiration in this thread, depressing as the Nine Hells.

Last edited by Cat Badgerkin; 12/10/20 01:40 AM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
Here, my tiefling warrior:

[Linked Image]

And my drow infernal warlock:

[Linked Image]

I was thinking about a halfling, but i'll wait until the sorcerer class is implemented ^^

C
Banned
Banned
C
....and it's x2 more blue / silver hair Drow / Tieflings just to ram home the point.

~

Larian: do better. At least give us the ability to make decent non-purple people. It's embarrassing how predictable this thread was.

apprentice
apprentice
This is my Wizard High Elf! I usually play an Elf to start out, then expand to other races/classes. My friend has the opposite idea -- play the most out there races first, then go basic XD

[Linked Image]

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
....and it's x2 more blue / silver hair Drow / Tieflings just to ram home the point.

~

Larian: do better. At least give us the ability to make decent non-purple people. It's embarrassing how predictable this thread was.

That's enough of the helpful critiques, thank you.

J'aime le fromage.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by GamerSerg
Why are some of the posts able to show the picture and some just have link? I used the [img] tags, but I still just get a link.

The forum software isn't that intelligent and will only load images if the link ends with jpg/jpeg or png. It cant figure out things like short URLs, Imgur directories and stuff with trailing characters like validation keys, unfortunately.

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by vometia
Originally Posted by GamerSerg
Why are some of the posts able to show the picture and some just have link? I used the [img] tags, but I still just get a link.

The forum software isn't that intelligent and will only load images if the link ends with jpg/jpeg or png. It cant figure out things like short URLs, Imgur directories and stuff with trailing characters like validation keys, unfortunately.

Got mine to work by opening up my discord attachment (the original image), then copying the image address, which --as mentioned above-- ends in .png and therefore displays properly. Prior to that, it ended with the width and height, and I had a link in my message.

Also thanks vometia for the detailed answer smile

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
What's with this guy and his hatred for Drow? I mean, they're an integral part of the lore and popular because they're pretty cool. What is your problem? Anyway, plenty of people have posted screenshots of characters who are neither blue-skinned nor silver-haired. Case in point...

I'm running three characters at the moment. High Half-Elf Great Old One Warlock, High Elf Wizard, and finally, a Githyanki Eldritch Knight:

[Linked Image]

There's a new boss in town!

[Linked Image]

stranger
stranger
[Linked Image]

First playthrough character: Heraclea as a Drow cleric of Eilistraee.

Quæ tam fera immanisque natura! ~ Cicero
OP Offline
Thanks so much, Vometia.

Incredible elf, Libertine! I want to compliment everyone, because each character looks like it could have a lot of personality and background. Just even the one above, for example, really interesting.

People are playing Drow (myself included) because - when can we -ever- play Drow? The dark skin/white hair is an awesome look we finally get to roleplay as, so we're having fun with it.

I'm seeing a ton of variety in what people are creating here, awesome. Larian's characters look good.

W
veteran
veteran
W
Originally Posted by Heraclea
[Linked Image]

First playthrough character: Heraclea as a Drow cleric of Eilistraee.

😮 . . . That kind of looks like my girlfriend. I’m going to show her this picture. My grand plan is to do a co-op campaign with her and then trick her into playing tabletop with me. 😂

Unfortunately I don't like any of the tattoos available, I'd love some woad warrior war paint for my wood elf, but otherwise she looks like this right now:

[Linked Image]

Page 3 of 50 1 2 3 4 5 49 50

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard