Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 46 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 45 46
stranger
stranger
-In Dialog with Shadowheart in Druid's grove the line "Trying to survive, what else?." has both the question mark and the period at the end. I guess that's not correct.
-If some character has exclamation mark above his head it loses it after the game is saved and reloaded.

I don't possess a magical gift, I'm the magic itself.
stranger
stranger
I only have an i5 330 and was hoping The game would not notice with the inclusion of my within limits 12GB memory and GeForce 970...
Alas, I was met with a black screen and soft lock when trying to launch with DirectX 11 and error message from Vulkan. Is there no way to get this working at all without shelling out another 1000+ gold?

stranger
stranger
Companion Issues
- Didn't recruit Wyll at the grove (not intentional, just didn't see him) before clearing the goblin camp. After clearing it he appeared in my camp anyway and his dialogue played like I had already recruited him.
- Cannot talk to Shadowheart anymore, she became unresponsive after the event at camp where she's trying to open the artifact.
- Sometimes after removing Lae'zel from the party she can no longer be interacted with at all

Also had issues with the "Meet the Duke" quest
- Quest doesn't update to reflect saving Florrick, and you can't interact with her as she leaves. The initial dialogue with her is also entirely one-sided, not sure if that's intentional. (Also, not really a bug, more like a graphical error: the "reverse shots" during the conversation that are supposed to show the player character are completely obscured by environmental objects.)
- Issues with pathing/collision when going through the left building up to Merileth's (spelling?) body.
- When breaking down the door closest to Benryn, sometimes characters could walk through, sometimes they couldn't.

Last edited by Skip; 13/10/20 10:14 AM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
Here are some bugs that I have run into more than once.

Cannot talk to Lae'zel or Gale, unable to remove them from the party.
Shadowheart disappeared from the camp and can no longer join the party.
Wyll devil sight doesn't work.
Sometimes killing npc's causes stretching and morphing of their body textures.
Combat doesn't automatically continue past the turn of an unconscious party member.

journeyman
journeyman
So I am at the Zhentarim hideout, right. Well I went through that first iron bar door, and noticed too late the trap that was there. Nothing happened right away, so I kept walking. When all of a sudden all the proximity mines fell from wherever. Well I set them all off, didn't die, but I am stuck in turn based mode. No matter how many times I hit the "leave turn-based mode button it does nothing. Pressing shift+space bar just ends turn and goes to the next. It also made it to where only one person got a perception check at the second Iron door.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Da Rebel
Here are some bugs that I have run into more than once.

Sometimes killing npc's causes stretching and morphing of their body textures.

Yeah I hit this one at least once a session. They start twisting around and look like possessed giant bats. Then settle down to looking like a brown sail with no boat.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by SpiderKiller
When sending stuff to camp, from equipment screen, does not immediately remove it from inventory. It still shows. It happens when you do it on one of the other characters not currently selected.

Oh...didn't know you could send stuff to camp. How does that work?

And BTW the game needs more tooltips and tutorials... it is sooo NOT intuitive.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by RogueTanuki
Dunno if this is the right thread, point me in the right direction please if it isn't, but these are the bugs I found while playing today: (also, amazing game, great work by the devs)

*Astarion and the player have a permanent skill check d20 above head (the white line sillouethe one) which doesn't go away

This randomly happens to one or more characters when I play. Sometimes it's two PC's sometimes it's a PC and an NPC...don't think I've seen it yet with two NPCs

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Newtinmpls
Originally Posted by SpiderKiller
When sending stuff to camp, from equipment screen, does not immediately remove it from inventory. It still shows. It happens when you do it on one of the other characters not currently selected.

Oh...didn't know you could send stuff to camp. How does that work?

And BTW the game needs more tooltips and tutorials... it is sooo NOT intuitive.

When in inventory, just right click to bring up the menu and its like the 4th option, send to camp. The chest by the little stick hut is where they get sent

- I give book to Gale and book is still in my inventory
- After rescuing kid from harpy I still have quest to rescure him
- Shadow druids have bugged animation when they change from rats to humanoids

G
stranger
stranger
G
Things I have seen that I think are issues (I don't know if it's an issue or if it's my misunderstanding or ignorance of how things are supposed to work): I'll try to come back and edit with links from a recent stream where all this occurred Long Stream
  • NPCs can see through the Fog area and target my characters on the other side of the fog, yet I cannot target any NPC on the other side of the Fog myself
  • NPC's are able to attack through walls and doors
  • I never seem to have a chance to use an Attack of Opportunity when an NPC in front of me goes to move away
  • If a Hotbar isn't locked, sometimes just left clicking on an item in it simply removes it from the hotbar
  • if you accidently remove an item from a 5th character's hotbar (the Druid Halsin in this instance), there appears to be no way to access his spells to add it BACK to the hotbar Example

And for the love of all that matters, Please let me turn off the Camera moving to a NPC taking an action! I want to keep it on my characters!

Last edited by Gnume; 12/10/20 02:07 PM.
W
apprentice
apprentice
W
Ruptured Stone in Nettie's/Halsin's lab, which is revealed through perception check, is not interactive despite icon.

stranger
stranger
This post contains all the things I’ve found in my 40-ish hour playthrough and testing of BG3’s early access content, and let me say, it has been an absolute joy! It's pretty big, about 2000 words, I hope it isn't too daunting or confusing to read.
I have, to the best of my ability, split the bugs, errors and glitches into smaller sections based on type and category.

Nautiloid starting scenario
- Unsure how to replicate, but I had an issue where Newborn jumped straight to its death right before meeting Lae'zel. I jumped first across the gap, then targeted Newborn. It had jumped before I could do anything and disappeared into the hole behind me. I later had a dialogue pop up where it tells me to hurry to the helm, despite no longer being in my party or anywhere else.
- I made a successful Arcane check by the Drained Cleric on the nautiloid, the one that gives you a key to the elaborate chest in the previous room. I still received the "Could mean anything" dialogue. Unsure if intended or impossible to pass this check.

Character creation and character sheet
- The following backgrounds: Charlatan, Criminal, Entertainer, Folk Hero, Outlander, Sailor, Soldier and Urchin are all missing 'check marks' or filled out squares during character selection. They're shown on the character sheet on the left, but not on the right. [Linked Image]

- Encumbrance isn’t doing anything until you hit double the number written in the character sheet. Either double the number to represent the actual breakpoint where it affects movement or have it cut off at the current number written. [Linked Image]

Combat
- Targeting using character portraits always just results in 'invalid target' for me.
- It seems to me like I am always eligible to sneak attack, both ranged and melee, but the damage varies A LOT. So what are the conditions for sneak attack? Can this be clearly shown somehow when hovering over potential targets?
- In the attached image I just took 17(!!) fall damage from jumping where my party is standing, to where my character is standing in a pool of blood. [Linked Image]

- All characters, no matter their race, seem to have the same amount of movement: 9m.
- Conjured creatures, Young Mud Mephit or others, can get stuck “getting into range” or “plotting next move”, essentially wasting all their turns doing nothing.
- Death saves are reset when loading a mid-combat save file where a character was on the ground rolling said saves. I had Lae’zel at 2 failed saves and 1 success, closed the game for the night, opened the file the day after and her saves were reset. She started rolling as if she had no fails or successes.
- Frightened creatures take forever to switch turns or get stuck so the turn never ends.
- Phase Spiderling portraits are below the frame. [Linked Image]

- Is it intended that weapons don't scale with high ability scores? The bonus damage from Strength, in my case a +3, is registered in the character sheet but not on the weapons themselves. If they -should- scale, it'd be nice to write something like 1d6+Strength or 1d8+Dexterity to make it clear what stat a weapon uses. I have multiple times experienced hitting a 2 with a 1d6 weapon with a +3 Strength, which should be impossible. I totally understand if it's a balancing issue, but the 1d6+3 in the character sheet is quite misleading. [Linked Image]

- Lae’zel’s superiority die are not subtracted from the total when using her abilities until they are depleted.
- Astarion’s Vampire Bite does not provide the “Happy” buff or “Bloodless” debuff when used on larger creatures such as the Minotaurs or Bulette in the Underdark or Ogres.

Ludonarrative dissonance
- There is unfortunately a lot of this, where character reactions/dialogue options make no sense based on the events that have taken place or they just don’t have any reactions to it. I realise this is super difficult to get perfect for everyone, but it’s such an integral part of the game.
- Goblin fight by the Windmill: Even after getting answers about Spike’s whereabouts, the goblin leader surrendered, and Wyll himself asks me to ‘kill it’, he still says “Damn it all to the Hells. I wanted to knock him out, not kill him. He could have led me to Spike.”
- Both Wyll and Gale asks Lae’zel if she’s ever done a good deed just for the sake of it. Exact same dialogue.
- Shadowheart left my camp at some point, no idea when, due to her distaste for Lae’zel. I still had her ornate box in my inventory. I later found her in the Druid Grove, unwilling to join me because of Lae’zel, playing with said ornate box. I was now unable to interact with the box I had, presumably because you need her to be with you. This later meant I had the ornate box when I met the githyanki knights, but Lae’zel didn’t acknowledge this until after combat had ensued and I had killed them all.

UI
- World map: Unable to see the entire map when zoomed out. Restricted to what feels like a circle when dragging it around to orientate myself. Works fine when zoomed in. Resolution is quite low making it very difficult to see what’s what. The minimap is funky as well, it is often not centered on the currently active character like it should be.
- The Bloodstone icon shares its icon with, among many others, “Our Mind” and "Sussar Bark". Placeholder icon?
- Vendor prices do not match the actual buy/sell value of items. Price shown when buying is way lower than the actual price, and the number shown when selling is much higher than you would be paid by a trader.
- Even as a Divinity veteran, I cannot for the life of me find a button or option to sell all my 'wares' at once at vendors or traders. Is it missing or am I blind?
- Unable to use scroll wheel in the quest log. Apparently there’s a limit to how big it is? Gale’s “In Case of Death…” was out of bounds for me.
- Opening a new container without closing or taking all from an old one doesn’t close the first container. The windows keep stacking as long as you’re in range. Opening a new container should close the first one automatically.
- Bonuses from spells like Guidance aren't shown in dialogue. Generally there’s some info missing when it comes to bonuses from abilities and spells. [Linked Image]

World, quests and visuals (broad category, sorry)
- Characters have a really annoying tendency to willingly accept fall damage or walk into hazards. This can happen to NPC’s too; After I had defeated Auntie Ethel, the Green Hag, in her lair and talked to Mayrina, she walked into an acid pool I had created on the floor, turned hostile and attacked me.
- Player character is missing from the scene where Astarion tries to bite. The model re-appeared after I chose the dialogue option to lash out with my elbow, but was clipping into Astarion’s. (Cheers for making it possible for him to actually kill me, that felt really awkward and cool at the same time!) There was, however, no reaction from him the following day after I had Gale use a Scroll of Revivify to resurrect my own character. He reacted in the moment but it was so strange that he just acted as if nothing had gone wrong when I talked to him after resting/getting up again. It is also really unsettling that the blood pool from when I died never disappears from my bedroll... [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

- Tollhouse: Talking to Anders: No cinematic dialogue. [Linked Image]

- Karlach the tiefling was described in Anders’ dialogue as having only one horn, but her model had both.
- Karlach still shows up on the map as a quest icon, even after killing the Tyr paladins and going back to complete the quest.
Tollhouse basement: The hidden wall glitches and opens/closes very quickly when in TBM. I can still walk through, but it just goes up and down over and over super fast. The sound for open/close plays continually too.
- Unable to reach and grab the two Greatswords standing in vases.
- I blocked all the vents I saw with Perception checks before the secret door wall, all but 1 or 2, with crates. The two vents behind the wall spew poison but did not do any damage or gave any conditions. Did not have to roll saves either. Poison visual persisted despite blocking those vents after.
- Astarion, and I am assuming any character could do this, started the dialogue and subsequent combat with the ogre/bugbear lovers from the roof. [Linked Image]

Sunlit Wetlands/Insidious Swamp: Running water can damage Astarion even when he is seemingly on dry land.
- I was unable to take the “Letter to Kagha” from the Twisted Tree. I could read it and get quest progress. I could also “Send to Camp” and could retrieve it from the Traveler’s Chest later.
- Wizards are able to use any and all spell scrolls to learn spells from, including non-Wizard spells like Cure Wounds or False Life.
- Helmets disappear when scaling rocks or roots. They disappear randomly at other times too but I couldn’t find the cause for this.
Burning Inn: TBM keeps breaking for me when I try to save the trapped man and I had to figure out a way to save him in real time, which was super frustrating. I was unable to exit TBM or end turn.
- The quest “Rescuing the Grand Duke” never popped up for me, so I was very confused when Wyll later told me we did nothing to save him.
- Auntie Ethel: I talked to her and she offered me her deal. I thought ‘nope’ and left the area. Any time I got into combat afterwards, I kept reloading save files to go to different areas, her quest auto-completed saying ‘it turned violent. The swamp hasn’t even visually changed for me and all Auntie Ethel did before I left was teleport Mayrina and say that I was welcome any time I wanted to take her deal.
- Dwarf cleric: Offered a human option when talking to Auntie Ethel. [img]https://i.imgur.com/BioY0lM.png[/img]

- Are the saving throws for fall damage hidden or do they not exist?
- I camped in the Underdark after killing the two Minotaurs then woke up in the Druid Grove. I then camped in the Owlbear cave and woke up in the Underdark. I had not completed any of the quests to get cleansed and had happily done side quests until this point.
Nature’s shortcut above the Swamp: The big log. I failed my nature check, walked closer and the log disappeared.
- Volo performing for goblins: Option 4 was blank.
- Workbench at Camp unusable/uninteractable.
- Skipping dialogue generally messes with the cinematic camera in dialogues.
- Closed eyes look absolutely horrifying!
- Completing the quest to rescue Halsin and dispatch the goblins: Despite resting multiple times, talking to Rath and getting the rewards, “Wait for Halsin at Camp” won’t trigger. I finally moved on and looked in my quest log, then talked to Zevlor about meeting him and the refugees at my Camp, then rested and the quest progressed. It could be me who’s really stupid, but that was an awkward 15 minutes before I could complete the quest.
- When I finally did and Zevlor initiates dialogue, I tried trading with him and the trading screen triggered trading with Volo.
- The tiefling bard’s arm was… Long. After I had saved Halsin and the tieflings were preparing to leave the Druid Grove. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ghdDNSZ.jpg[/img]

- Quest to steal the Idol of Sylvanus is still active for me after finishing up the main quest to save Halsin, seeing the refugees on their way and setting the course toward the Moonrise Towers.
Necromancer’s lair: Characters disappear and reappear throughout the tunnel. Walls, characters and environment do the same in the lair as well. It stopped after Gale had died and was resurrected, but I suspect the reload was the real fix.
- Having the Necromancer of Thay book, Evil Book, in your inventory makes a quest icon follow you around on the map and minimap until you’ve completed the quest.
Zentarim hideout:I bought Oskar Fevras from the Zentarim, teleported back to their hideout hours later and found him by the Waypoint. He was just standing there. I was unable to talk to him, but able to attack and kill him.
- None of the Zentarim bandits turn hostile or attack if I blow the oil or explosives in the lower part of the cave. The wolf guards on the top level did, but the lower ones just accepted their explosive fate.
- Wooden Chest in hidden room in Selûnite Outpost: Has a ‘Read’ option that functions like ‘Open’.
- I was unable to enter TBM in the Overgrown Tunnel; I just had the “there’s an interesting conversation nearby”. This seems to be permanent in my save now, as I am also unable to enter TBM anywhere else. None of my characters are engaged in dialogue anywhere which, as far as I know, would be the usual reason.
- Omeluum’s tentacles flail around and clip weirdly into his body and clothes. His head is tilted forward and downward too. The head tilt happens in more conversations than not and takes a lot away from the expressions of the character talking.
Devils: Their wings are completely stiff. This goes for both the General on the Nautiloid fighting the mindflayer as well as Raphael in the House of Hope. They look like cardboard wings.

Last edited by JakandtheAlien; 12/10/20 03:14 PM.
N
stranger
stranger
N
I'm using Vulkan and having the same terrain issues other's have reported, but I will actually get stuck. If I am in a cave, house, or underground (enclosed I guess) and try to view various parts of that area I seem to "fall" into a hole and the only way I can get out is to restart the game from my last save.

Also, in the underground area of the Blighted Village, the characters either become completely invisible or only portions of their armor are visible. I have moved the camera angle to see if it helps, but then all of the walls disappear. I've tried to exit and re-enter to see if the issue is consistent or just rendering poorly at the moment, but it is consistent.

Leaving and going to camp seems to be a common issue. I've not had the issue of going to camp, but when there is any story-telling scenes (Raphael for example) at camp, I find it a chore to leave. I've tried going to each character I wish to bring, but they are already in my group so I get no dialogue to accept them and leave. The only way I have found that works is to choose each character and individually have them leave camp for us to group. Even then, the map icon still indicates I will be going to camp to end the day while I am at camp, but it does allow me to leave.

And I agree with the "fog" comments above. I used it once in an enclosed area and it worked well for some npc's at a distance and they were only able to attack when they closed in. Another time I used it in a cave on a ranged npc and it did nothing. Maybe this is working as intended (small spaces only)? Also, the character that used fog the first time seemed to have a debuff even after leaving the foggy area. There were no other effects nearby that I could find.

stranger
stranger
- After pickpocketing the antidote from Nettie a cutscene plays where she acts like I convinced her to give it to me in spite of having already failed those persuasion checks.
- Instead of speaking to "Ornate Mirror" to get access to the Necromancer's book (Search the Cellar Quest) you can simply walk through the mirror.
- When in combat you can run into a room and close the door, enemies will attack the door instead of simply opening it. Similarly if you put a chest or other obstacle in the doorway, enemies will not climb over or move the object.
- You can repeatedly pickpocket npc's, even if you fail pickpocket rolls, and npc's will not react to your theft.
- You can steal a merchants entire stock and sell it back to them, and they do not notice that they are buying back their own items. (They should notice right...?)
- Guidance spell doesn't seem to work. I don't see any bonus in dialogue rolls or any option to apply the bonus to that particular ability check.
- Not sure if this is a bug, but I killed ALL THE GOBLINS in the goblin camp, killed the Drow, killed that war chief guy, killed the spiders, killed basically everything... Then came back to tell Halsin that he's good to go, watched him turn into a mouse in the middle of a puddle of fire and immediately die. Also we need a facepalm emoji for situations like this...

Last edited by shaelara; 13/10/20 04:33 AM.
stranger
stranger
- I accepted Astarion in my group but sent him to camp right away. I never even talked to him. I continued with my playthrough, found some dead boar with clear signs of having found his end at the hands of certain vampire. Still did not talk to Astarion so I clearly shouldn't know his condition. Next camp scene, Raphael shows up. When I speak with Astarion, he clearly tells me he's not going to change "one vampire master for a devil one" and even refers to his master by name. After this banter, I speak to him and the conversation options never address his vampirism.

- I found the alternative route climbing down some vines and jumping across the river, pushed the guard down to his death in the river and got to the "kiss my feet" scene with Crusher. I'm playing a rogue so I decided to try and sneak into the camp. It wasn't necessary. No one seemed to notice me. I went and talked with Volo (really bugged conversation, it repeated the same response for every option), then with a troll guard and then went back to talk to Crusher. I feel that the obvious reaction would be to attack me, a half elf, if they see me running around camp.

Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 Veteran.

stranger
stranger
The ogres in Blighted Village looked awfully intimidating to my halfling, so while she spoke with them, Shadowheart bludgeoned one to death. As long as Shadowheart attacked only the ogre with the dialogue icon over his head, her attacks never put her into combat nor broke the ogres out of the dialogue. I tested hitting a different ogre (one without the dialogue icon), and doing so broke the ogres out of dialogue and initiated combat.

Basically got a free kill with the ogres locked in dialogue.

F
stranger
stranger
F
I am right now playing Co-op with 4 other people where I am hosting the game. We have had some issues smile

1: conversation icon about some players even if they are not in conversation. Result in not being able to save the game. Zoning into new area does not fix this
2: when the ! is about character and a person clicks on it the game breaks. Not dialog comes up and characters are teleported onto each other overlapping. You can get out of this by just hitting space bar multiple times to move on the conversation that is happening but nobody is seeing and no dialog tree is displayed.
3: loading into a save fx after a party wipe is really really slow. I hope that this gets improved.
4: attack of opportunity is broken for players. I have seen multiple enemies move away from a player and they don't get to attack when they move out of the 5 feet range. It should be an reaction and the only thing we are keeping track of are actions and bonus actions.

Features needed imo:

1: we do use discord but a ping or beacon really would be nice to have to point at a place in the game
2: transferring dialog to a second player would also be nice. We are playing a very mix party so each of us has a role. Sometimes a person starts a conversation and you get a choice but that characters states are not as good as the other one. I can see we have in singleplayer option to control other character but not in multiplayer. Wastland 3 does it and I think it would be nice so the main initiator of the conversation can chose to let another person take over.
3: Spells need reworking imo. Bless fx is a spell you chose 3 targets but in this its an AoE and it actually blesses enemies also. I hope to see rework on stuff like that. It makes it really hard to buff people if they are in the mix of a battle.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Kubriki
I encountered a bug, after I killed the Drow in the goblin temple with the Druid, I did the cut scene with him he told me to meet him back at the Grove, I fast travelled from the Goblin Camp to the Grove, I talked to Haslin, he told me to go see Rath for my reward, I collected my reward, ran back to Haslin did the dialogue with him where he tells the Druid chick she's starting over and re-learning the ways of the druid and that I would need to come back tomorrow for his help. It was at this point I decided to save the game and I received a message telling me that saving a game mid-dialogue was not allowed and for the next 4 hours while I ran around playing I couldn't save the game. My previous save game was just before the fight with the Drow. I had been in several cut scenes talking to various characters in the previous 4 hours till my parties death and at no point could I ever save the game.

I ran into a similar blocking bug. I was in the goblin temple with Haslin
locked up as a bear
. After completing the fight, I could not save the game. Save option grayed out in main menu and when I tried to quick save it said "Mid-dialogue saves are currently disabled while we work on functionality." Going to camp, resting over night, exploring other parts of the map or having other conversations or fights could not get back the ability to save the game.

I repeated this twice. One time going through the conversation with the goblins by the door to cell, the second time by forcing the fight by
firing at the houndmaster
. The goblin conversation was over before the fight and I had a conversation with Haslin after the fight.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Forgive me since now for the inevitable grammar mistakes I'm going to make, not a mothertongue ^^'

PROBLEMS
• The mission “Daughter of Darkness” says that I’ve learned Shadowheart needs to travel to Baldur’s Gate to accomplish a mission for her order. The problem is that she never mentioned it to me, so the quest log is spoiling the plot.
• Every time I change zone, my main stays with his weapons unsheathed.
• Even if you didn’t fight the scoundrel Gimblebock, to his mate inside the ruin you can only say that you have killed him.
• Texture load too slowly during cutscenes.
• The spell “Witch Bolt” glitches after cast, remaining visible for the rest of the fight.
• Often, during cutscenes, NPCs mouths don’t move.
• Poses and expressions are often inconsistent with the context (for example, the character always assumes a hero's pose and a smirk even in the most dramatic moments).
I suggest the option, during character creation, to select a default pose exactly as in DOS2 you selected a personal musical instrument. For example, the default pose during a conversation could be "serious", "thoughtful", "sunny", "aggressive" and so on.
• After I pickpocketed the druid Nettie for the antidote (since I failed to convince her to give it to me), she resumes the conversation as if I won the previous perception check instead.
• After saving the kid from the harpies, a conversation starts which blackened my screen and forced me to restart the game.
• After descending into the thiefling child's cave there is an infinite number of text lines coming from Mirkon.
• Spells auto-add themselves to the quick bar even if I toggled off the option.
• The gloves of the True Soul also place Bane on the wearer.
• The hag door remains closed even if I passed the check to persuade it to let me pass. This forced me to wear the hag mask to proceed.
• Dialogues are sometimes incoherent. For instance: I discovered that Astarion is a vampire from the monster hunter in the swamp. Then, when I went to bed, Astarion tried to bite me and I was still surprised to discover his true identity even if I knew it from hours!
• After I beat the goblin Fezzerk and Wyl questioned and killed him, Wyl starts a dialogue accusing me of having killed the goblin instead of letting him have him interrogated.
• Barcus doesn't move coherently with the windmill.
• Pouches weight way too much. I found one of 31 pounds containing just 3 gold.
• Volo's ballad at the feast is bugged. All the text shows at one, occupying all the space and music stops playing halfway through.
• Sometimes, enemies take entire minutes to take their turn.
• Ranger class is bugged. Not a single talent from level two and onward is registered in my character sheet. I even tried to test them nonetheless but they simply don't work.

[Linked Image]

Page 10 of 46 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard