Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Pandemonica
Originally Posted by CJMPinger
Originally Posted by Icelyn
1) Nonorigin companions: Would love to see some additional companions and romances! Adding nonorigin companions might be a way to add more high-quality companions without it costing too much.
2) More flavor text options, especially for races that don't have a lot now such as high elf
3) Transmog for armor and weapons + more armor styles in general
4) Change merchant interface so that you see the price you will pay and can't give free gold or items
5) Upgrade options for camp
6) For co-op: SWTOR-style conversations

They already said that they would be adding noncombat spells to dialogue as well as the ability for companions to interject, which are things I am looking forward to being added!

1 and 3 are things I really really want. I would love to be able to transmog the good equipment I give my companions to look like their starting stuff to keep their aesthetic intact and non origin companions are the thing I want most next to summoning fixes.

They have an awesome armor mod on Nexus. Just FYI if your into style.

I am mostly avoiding mods for now because of the fact its EA and I want to keep my game intact for uh genuine observations if that makes any sense?

apprentice
apprentice
Sorry i thought the face and the words were seperate emojis

ⓂⒶⒾⒹ🄼🄰🄸🄳ᴹᴬᴵᴰMⷨAͣIͥDͩᗡI∀ꟽℳ𝒜ℐ𝒟爪闩工ᗪ
B
Banned
Banned
B
Wishlist........ hmmmm.....

i could think of a lot of things.......

But hey lets make it short:

1. Implement REAL DND rules into the game

Hmmm... My Wishlist?

* The ability to roll stats... let me reroll until I get the OP character of my dreams... If it's too powerful and "breaks" the game, that'll be my loss (or gain, depending upon how I see it).

* All the core classes and races... maybe a few extras. Playing as a Dragonborn Cleric of Ceric seems like it would be really fun when Gale starts in on his little joke about the incident at the Yawning Portal... and playing as a monstrous race seems like it would come with all manner of encounter difficulties to have to overcome. Besides that, I really like rolling up Minotaur Bards.

*multi-classing!

*Sliders, please... Maybe I want to play a short, fat drow elf or an incredibly skinny and tallish dwarf... maybe I have a broad shouldered and muscular gnome in mind. Let me slide the scalers to fit my desires.

* The ability to save characters and use them on new playthroughs in other profiles. Sometimes I want to get into a companion's storyline, and sometimes I want to skip the drama and get down to the nitty gritty. The point is, I don't want to have to gain and keep around a companion that I don't like just to have the utility of their skills and abilities. If, for example, Shadowheart really annoys me but I feel that I really need to have a cleric around (and don't want to play one myself as my main character)... let me pull in my custom made cleric to fill that role in the party. In short... The ability to pull in custom saved characters and run with them (or leave them in camp) as desired... without having to start a multiplayer session with yourself. Hells, maybe even let me romance them, if that's what floats my boat.

* (Edit) I'm not sure how I forgot this originally but, minimum 6, preferably 8-10 active party size! (/Edit)

* I know it is too late to implement this for patch 4, but I'd like to see the next patch include mind blowing surprises... Announce the addition of a new race or class and showcase that, but also include another race/class (or three) that wasn't ever even hinted at, just to regenerate the "Oh My Goodness!" wow factor in the players when the patch drops.

* Just a thought, but now that "Loaded Dice" are a thing... I think it would be fun if the penalties for a critical fail when using loaded dice were exponentially higher than they would have otherwise been... Like yeah, you'll critical fail a lot less often, but when you do you'll really feel it!

Last edited by The_BlauerDragon; 23/02/21 04:33 AM. Reason: Another thought.
T
stranger
stranger
T
Not sure if it's been said but I would love to see the DCs for dialogue choices. I don't know if they set the DC static or if they are different for different skills. For example if it is a Persuade DC 10 but an Intimidate DC 12. If it's all the same then nevermind, but maybe the npc is a coward so intimidate works better or whatever. Mahalo

stranger
stranger
I wish a Collectors Edition for next christmas, when the full game will be published (har, har) and, please, push the f....dices in the background or somewhere else....

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Sambe
I wish a Collectors Edition for next christmas, when the full game will be published (har, har) and, please, push the f....dices in the background or somewhere else....

Give us an option to show the dice rolling when we engage with rng.

Tbh, I don't think or want this game to be done by Christmas unless that is Christmas of 2022. I want them to spend their time and make the best videogame adaptation of dnd they could.

Though on the subject of special editions, I think playtesters should get some kind of reward for giving all the data maybe?

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by H3ll Pme
Nothing too big that's out of the realm of possibilities and even stuff we already know they will probably add at one point but you are eager to play around with

Here is my list:
Feats: War Caster, Resilient
Subclasses: Tempest Cleric
Spells: Spiritual Weapon, Booming Blade
Subraces: Githzerai (Or any other +2 wisdom race/subrace [I really want firbolg but I know it's not gonna happend])

What's on your wishlist?

Above all: STICK TO THE RULES MORE!!!!
Apart from that: more feats, like GWM and PAM, War Caster for sure, Resilient... yeah... many more feats please.
I definitely want the Tempest Cleric and Talos worship aswell, also Amaunator and gods like that too. Then I would also love some subclasses from Xanathar's, spells from Xanathar's... yeah.

OH YEAH!! Variant human too. Definitely. And rolling for stats.

Last edited by andreasrylander; 26/02/21 01:53 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
- Quality of life: change the chain system for the party.
- Quality of life: being able to cast the Concentration spell on a character who is already talking to an NPC.
- Quality of life: being able to select multiple items in the inventory, holding Shift, and clicking on them.
- Companions: Fewer abilities odd numbers in the of the companion's stats. Will, for example, has four odd-numbers on that, making me have to fix that with Feats.
- Interface: The character's photo does not need to appear three times on the screen. Nor the number of Hit Points has to appear four times.
- Interface: Option to hide the mini-map from the screen, just as we can do with the log.
- Interface: Improves the quality of the map (pixelated and blurred).
- Interface: Take off the square and triangle icons that are under the skill bar. It's taking too much space. This already happens out of combat.
- Combat: Formations!
- Combat: More combat maneuvers such as charging, feinting, kicking...
- Day-Night Cycle: Purely cosmetic. A modder did this for DOS2 and it was excellent. But it would be nice if the characters received penalties for darkness and stealth bonuses during the night.
- Customization: Modify our physical form. Tyranny, for instance, has the simpler mechanic (3 body types), and ESO has the more satisfying.
- Spells: Reduce the spell area with the mouse wheel (PoE has this).

stranger
stranger
-Owl Bear Wildshape
-deep patron interaction for warlock
-improved wildshapes that have more skills than the current ones

veteran
veteran
I would like to add:
Quality of life: Allways choose protagonist when starting dialogue, unless s/he is hiding ...
Quality of life: Being able to change speaking character ...
Quality of life: Being able to ask our companions for their opinion, or ask them to provide informations in conversations ...
Quality of life: Being able to ask our companions for dealing with situations ... (Protagonist dumped charisma, let Wyll do the persuation, and then let protagonist to keep talking ... no need to implement if we can change speaking character ofc.)

Originally Posted by Gustavo R
- Interface: Take off the square and triangle icons that are under the skill bar. It's taking too much space. This already happens out of combat.
I believe this is intended so we clearly see when turn-based mode is active. O_o

Originally Posted by Meril
-Owl Bear Wildshape
Beside this is wishlist, and therefore we could want anything ...
That is not possible in DnD right? Since owlbear is monstrosity, and not beast.

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 27/02/21 09:48 AM.

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
apprentice
apprentice
Part 2
grin Multiplayer Pvp arena mode: - where you create a 4 to 6 man team to fight another persons team/ Maps should have hazards cover and hights with lots of terrain
grin Situations so intense that youl need to bring more then 4 people to it
grin All enemies within the same inititive/turn order move at the same time to speed up fights
grin Mind flayer dragon boss & Neolithid (From the larva who are escaping from thier dead host)
grin possible secret late game Unicorn encounter for good girls/nightmares for bad girls
grin endings that lead to a bad end of a story such as death or conversion
grin ik i added this in my 1st suggestion But really want oath of the storm [paladin] and tempest domain[cleric]
http://dnd5e.wikidot.com/cleric:tempest / https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Oath_of_the_Storm_(5e_Subclass)
grin Karlach needs a major redesign (Very ugly and off looking even by tiefling standards)

badsmileMy first request part 1: https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=758141#Post758141

Last edited by Maid777; 02/03/21 08:36 AM.

veteran
veteran
There is Wishlist topic ...
You created new one ...
That new one was merged with existing one, to keep forum clean ...
You created another one ...

Right now i wish you know what is coming next. :-/

apprentice
apprentice
Wait so how long does this one stay relavent?

veteran
veteran
I presume as long as people keep adding wishes? laugh

#768585 06/04/21 05:27 PM
You do you, Larian, but here's what I'd like to see.

I would like content from other source books released as DLC. This one speaks for itself.

I would also like head to head multiplayer. I'm thinking 4 on 4 team deathmatch, capture the flag, the works. Of course, we could always turn on turn based mode and fight to the death in coop, but it's kind of limited in scope.

What does everyone else think?

footface #768732 07/04/21 04:47 PM
veteran
veteran

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
I’ll bite.
1. Random encounters. Right now once you clear an area it feels so empty.
2. Day/Night cycle. Adds immersion and frankly if I am going to assault a goblin camp, I am going to do it at night.
3. A traveling Djinn for camp follower (or at least someone I can sell stuff to).

footface #768736 07/04/21 05:13 PM
Thanks, I'll check it out.

H3ll Pme #768805 08/04/21 03:02 AM
I would like to see Psionic sub-classes added. Psi Knight, Soulknife (especially this one), and Psionic Soul (when they bring in Sorcerers).

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard