Next Thread
Print Thread
#691312 12/10/20 04:32 PM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
- used healing word on Gale to bring him back from downed status. He was unable to use spells, actions or bonus actions. He could still move but when ending his turn he moved back to the space he was downed on, even though he had 0 movement left.

- creatures take 0 fall damage after being blasted by eldritch blast (repelling blast invocation) off a ledge

- can't swap reactions (protection, opportunity attack, riposte ) on Laezal *couldnt test on other characters*

- protection fighting style doesnt seem to activate in combat

- the damage on bombs is not working properly. Threw one at a duergar, it did 1 damage. Threw another, it did 0 damage.

- superiority dice are not used up on a missed/successful attack. They are infinite resources even though they specify only 4 uses.

- using a web scroll brings up a concentration indicator on the character's icon

- entering and exiting turn based mode cuts off the animations of creatures nearby causing them to teleport around (i.e. bulette burrowing around and leaping towards the party, it just instantly appears while my party is damaged and fails/succeeds saving throws)

- all dialogue options with Volo (and Gribbo the goblin) in the goblin camp when he is singing have the same dialogue outcome

- the tentacles on Omeeleum the Mindflayer morph continuously into his body/clothing

- light cantrip works 50% of the time. Casting it on a PC, who then switches weapons, removes the spell

- dancing lights cantrip does not stick to a target

- Minotaur character models are stuck in a T-pose even though they are dead.

Last edited by Minsc and Boo; 12/10/20 04:39 PM.
stranger
stranger
Hello,
I've add my perspective on the things i also encountered.

- Reactions don't meant to be swapped i guess, i have a battle master as my main, he uses AOO when possible. Were you not able to use them both? Why tried to swap in first place?
- They may have resistance + made a saving throw = 1/4 damage?
- Superiority dices worked well for me , maybe bugged on NPC's .
- Dancing lights does not normally stick to anything, but you should be able to move them. https://5e.tools/spells.html#dancing%20lights_phb

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

AMD Ryzen 7700X, 64GB Ram, Rtx 3080 12GB, lg-34GK950F-B,Logitech Z906 Thx.
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hello,

- regarding reactions, i have protection, riposte and opportunity attacks on Laezal. Protection is activated but i cant swap back to using opportunity attacks or use riposte.

- superiority dice work fine but they dont get used up after a menacing attack or pushing attack. So i can infinitely use them without a short rest

- my issue with dancing lights is that you have to target something to use ut and there's no option to move it with a bonus action

Also, the light cantrip disappears when the target it is placed on switches weapons

addict
addict
For the Battlemaster reactions, I found a work-around or quickfix :
- drag the second reaction icon over the first one, just changing the order. Suddenly, I can select one or all reactions. Not sure what the game does if all reactions are selected: I guess the first one that triggers.

But yes I also seem to have infinite Superiority Die (I hate the name, but I should say that to WotC).

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Update 1, Patch 1:

- when shadowheart joins the party, in dialogue a copy of her model is present
- shadowhearts armor values are not displaying correctly, 13-1 = 12 not 14. Same goes when i equip ring mail armor on her, it is 14 not 16

- why does it not show my ranger's proficiency with heavy armor in the character sheet page (press N)

- in the fight with gimblebock and his goons, destroying the coiled rope above him and Taman did nothing and they did not fall through. (On previous run throughs it would insta kill them and their bodies would be found below). The block of cement can be still be found in the room where it drops.

- running through closed doors is still a thing

- camera can get stuck on the environment still

- after successfully lockpicking a door, the tooltip says so and then underneath says it failed.

- my weight capacity is 120/60 with no ill effects

- i equipped Gale with 2 torches, even when they are put away his model still thinks they are equipped (hands in the sky)

Link Copied to Clipboard