Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I am experiencing an issue where on critical hits the camera will act wonky and zoom in really close to objects such as a rock or a bridge instead of a character.

It is rather bothersome to my eyes, and i'm sure it would be rather bothersome to other people as well.

This happens very often as well, it happens on both crits from allies and enemies.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Yea agreed, the cool slow mo zoom in crit doesn't really work well

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Same - all of the crit animations thus far have been awkward at best. Usually you just get some weird shot of the wall or a character's leg or something in slow motion. Needs work.

stranger
stranger
Same here laugh I only see "20" but does not see the special animation of attack/spell.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

AMD Ryzen 7700X, 64GB Ram, Rtx 3080 12GB, lg-34GK950F-B,Logitech Z906 Thx.
N
old hand
old hand
N
Yeah I mostly always see a wonky camera on crits. I thought it was the standard behavior or something XD

C
stranger
stranger
C
Same. Moreover, i like the 20 coming up, but i would honestly rather have it less central or more towards the top of the screen so we could see the animation. I

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I agree the idea is nice, but the animation needs work as it stands.

It's really bothersome when the game camera zooms into the floor.

Link Copied to Clipboard