Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
stranger
stranger
So, I created another character - rogue half elf. No tadpole usage at all, but it`s still worked. I went straight to the dog, abuse the approval, when after some teleport>camp>teleport>camp spam I get the scene.
In total I get it in my normal game (high elf, cleric, tadpole) and in two tests (human, wizard, tadpole and half-elf, rogue, no tadpole)
But my friend in the middle of her playthrough, can' t get a scene, no matter what she does.
Maybe it is some kind of bug.

P.s. It is eniugh just "high" approval with Gale. I tested it too.

Originally Posted by Aloija
So, I created another character - rogue half elf. No tadpole usage at all, but it`s still worked. I went straight to the dog, abuse the approval, when after some teleport>camp>teleport>camp spam I get the scene.
In total I get it in my normal game (high elf, cleric, tadpole) and in two tests (human, wizard, tadpole and half-elf, rogue, no tadpole)
But my friend in the middle of her playthrough, can' t get a scene, no matter what she does.

Maybe there are some "wrong turns" (destroying the book?) in his relationship or it's really just a bug. I've got exceptional approval with him on my drow Ranger - can't get anything out of the guy

S
stranger
stranger
S
I think the romance option starts too forced, you barely know anyone and out of nowhere .... Would you like to spend the night with me? and all companions comment you are realy close... Ehmm did i miss something ?

Originally Posted by Slotenpiloot
I think the romance option starts too forced, you barely know anyone and out of nowhere .... Would you like to spend the night with me? and all companions comment you are realy close... Ehmm did i miss something ?

We'll Astarion is the only one really like this and it fits the character perfectly. Shadowheart really just wants to talk to the PC which is the equivalent of flirt (+kiss which is optional) if you ask me.
The dialoge changes a lot depending in whom you speak to first - I agree though if you first talk to Astarion and accept his advances everyone will come accross as a molester.

veteran
veteran
I agree that the romance feels very half baked at the moment. Well just have to wait and see.

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
old hand
old hand
All I want is to actually someday see fully erect penis on penis action in such video games.

You know I was starting to doubt this even exists but now somebody uploaded it on Youtube

Now if we only knew what everyone else is currently doing wrong. Only other unexplored variable that I can think of is: did you let Astarion bite the PC (since his cutscene should trigger on the way to the dog) and did you trigger Gale's death scene somewhere along the way before getting to the weave scene?

stranger
stranger
The bite from Astarion does not block the scene. I had it with and without the bite event. My friend and I concluded that the Weave scene comes after Gale confessed that he had to absorb the artifacts powers, but before the PC gives him an artifact.
But that's just a guess.

enthusiast
enthusiast

You romanced the dog?

WTF

Love and sausages xx
Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Originally Posted by 0Muttley0
You romanced the dog?

Beggars can't be choosers.

apprentice
apprentice
The bite from Astarion does not block the scene. I had it with and without the bite event. My friend and I concluded that the Weave scene comes after Gale confessed that he had to absorb the artifacts powers, but before the PC gives him an artifact.
But that's just a guess.

Hmm, and yet i got the Weave scene after giving him 2 items and witnessing his death.
But i did spend a lot of time at camp. Like, after every battle. Took a lot of camping to get the scene.

old hand
old hand
Shadow Heart looks humble in Act 1, but it has a lot of potential. I hope for the disclosure of this character in the release, it is not in vain that she, the cleric of Shar, looked with interest at the execution of the hero from the cultist of pain in the goblin camp.
I will definitely romance her, but the first playthrough I will choose Mintara, she is the perfect couple and party member for an evil character. Shadow Heart is more neutral.

There is a chance that the final version will include not only these, but also other previously unknown girls. We will wait for the release, I hope all the romances will be deep, with a lot of content and interesting stories

By the way, the Vampire Elf is a great character, I think the girls will like it

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

By the way, the Vampire Elf is a great character, I think the girls will like it

Astarion is my favorite, at this point 0 interest in Gale or Wyll. Wyll isn't evil enough and Gale is too much hassle.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard